I would like to suggest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to suggest.

A new use for dungeon keys, as you guys see the only use of the Dungeon key is Misty Island...

And i felt like it is not very rewarding every time you kill the boss it drops a epic or legendary and if you are lucky enough youll get one legend that is useful, and whats more if you are out of keys and wanted to play misty island it will cost you 100Gems.. As far as i know it supposed to be 10 or 5 as i feel not satisfied going to that dungeon, Now hear me out.

PvP is currently at beta and u can be againts a Offline player so it means its controlled by an A.I a smart A.I.

this.

What if this dungeon key can be use for A Multiplayer but > still your teammate are offline meaning you can play but u need to have an access for Internet for your gameplay to be recorded same as the current PVP.

Here the game mode is simple.

There will be 3 other players that is also registered for this and so as you just like the PvP you need to register to be able to see the rankings in PvP.

This time you and the allied team goal is to defend the Town and yes 3of your allies can be commanded by drawing also if u click their names and draw a P it will push and the other 2 draw a D for them to defend the Town and you yourself you have to maintain and outnumbered your allies when it comes to damaged dealt and of course defending the Town.

Well to make it more fun there will be a seasons.
    and also a seasonal pass.

How the game works about Allies if all your allied were dead and you are the only one alived you need to protect the town and stay alive until all of them respawn and if u die u just lose and get a reward based on your performance.

NPC's I think theres nothing for them to be changed, this > npcs will prioritize to attack you humans if you are on their way and if you are not in their way theyll straight attack the town. and once they attack the town , there's no way u can stop them unless u kill them.

A Npc that charge fast will not prioritize the Humans* instead it will prioritize the town and will deal a huge damage > will be based on lvl of the hero CL and average item lvl*

Mirror NPC, this Npc will copy you and your allied and pretend that is one you ; skills > can cast same as all the skills that u got but weaker HP can be killed instantly but can deal the same damage as you so be aware.

MAP: Different mini boss different colors of the NPCs.

Aliies stay green same as the player.

​​​​There will be Difficulty of course and ill leave it to the developers.

And finally...

This one, u can choose your own allies by adding them and whats more interesting is that, for example.

You want a faster attackspeed you are a mage choose 2 bounty hunter it will improve your attackspeed but I don't recommend that, Warrior s give tanky buff and vampiric aura Mage gives good Ability Rating to cast skills more often.

TAKE NOTE! The entire team will have the same buff.

Btw this > if u pick an allies and you pick way better the reward for you will be lessen meaning u didnt perform well, all the kills go to them because your damage and NPcs kills are not enough and majority of the damage come from them so expect a less reward for you and a better reward for them. the goal here is you are the player you must perform way better to get better rewards, so pick a low lvl allies instead pick 1 better and that is warrior that will do the tank, and pick 2 mages that wouldn't do anything so u can steal the kills and get a higher damage than them.

What do you guys think
    ​​​​​
    I know it would be fun if its online but j think this game is good even tho its offline?

feel free to add more guys, comment down if i miss something.

Comment

Excellent ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

May i know on how can i create an account here on eternium?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          You can create an account in the game using the "save now" button on the game's main menu.
      Working...
      X