Can this be added.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can this be added.

I think it's better to add a new one *i dont know what is called was it tag/topic suggestion? i have no idea so since my english is not good so i tried to edit it*

Where old/new players can share their character profile about why that sets and what is the advantage and dis-advantage of their using, or suggestion for required sets to finish High Lvl Trials.

so that new players can have an idea on what should they get for their character, until they completely understand the entire game and not ask anymore regarding on what is better sets for mage what for BH same to warrior, theyll just have a look here at forum and see a bunch of players flexing their build.

I know theres a PvP where u can just have a look about the sets but those are in game u cant ask them why stalker and how did u get so much damage, atleast here theyll see some and ask about it till they understand how it works so theyll theyl on what will they get first and theyre in the right path and theyre not wearing random legendaries anymore.

When a Season is active, everyone can inspect players on the leaderboards to see successful builds. If you want to ask about a build, come here (or Discord) and ask about it.

Comment

Working...
X