we need rename

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need rename

rename is an easy function.please add it in Eternium.with 100~1000 or more cost is ok.

Can we have a name change card or something? that we can chante our name to new one, and by the way i made a new character before and the NAME i want is Eternium2020 but it seems that u cant have a long name s.

But why am i seing others at leader boards having such a long name with Challenger and their Name.

Can we have a name change or something,Im embarrassed with my name PoopTwo haha. I'm already top 87 Bounty Hunter so others might think its a funny name and it is, since i have no idea at that time what name should i go for.

CHANGE NAME + with 16 Characters. I think the current is around 8 Characters if u want to make a new class and the max is 8 Characters u cant put more.

Comment

FIRST NAME CHANGE = 50 GEMS

SECOND NAME CHANGE 100GEMS?

THIRD WILL INCLUDE COLORS WITH NAME CHANG = 300GEMS?

FOURTH AND SO ON WILL BE 300GEMS WITH COLORS NAME CHANGE?

COLORS.COLORS

blue
      red
      yellow
      pink
      orange
      black

Comment

Titles can be earn when ranking high enough in seasons.

- top 500 players/class (challenger)
        - top 100 players/class (centurion)
        - top 25 players/class (warlord)
        - top 10 players/class (war hero)
        - top 1 player/class (champion)
        Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 12-24-2020, 02:01 AM. Reason: Edited to reflect Tin man's comment

Comment

Thx for the correction. Haven't seen a season nor ANB in a while....lol

Comment

not ANB, season one
            Guide :

Comment

what happen if we are in 2021 ?
              you want to change your name to 'Eternium2021' ? how about 2022 ?
              Guide :

Comment

Not really, I just like to name it Eternium2020 since 2020 is the year where i started playing Eternium more often. and Eternium2021 is different to Eternium2020 learn to ask why i wanted to change it, and meaning why i care to change it to Eternium2020.

Comment

Thats good to read, If thats the case then i have a chance to be one of the Top 500 then.

How about those who already have their title and participate again will they still get the Challenger name, or it will be given to other new one that has no Challenger names.
                  since im sure theres alot of decent players wanted to be in the Top too.

Comment

Working...
                  X