Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recent ANB's Iron ore and gem stone!?!?

Hey guys,
    since majority of us got f.... with the legendary drop rates, I kinda running into an issue with crafting in ANB
    I usually spend like 6K+ gems every ANB( 1x leg crafters crate, exp boosters, buying companions, unlocking things etc) and after the leg drop rate nerf I run into the issue that I don't have enough iron bar to craft mithril while all the other mats I have plenty... I mean wtf is happening here...
    And the stealth nerf for gem drops from booster??
    I noticed it just now in recent silver ANB that when you buy the 200% currency booster, it says at the vendor that you get 400% on gem and 200% on gold, but when you click on the icon on the right side of your screen it says +200% for both gem and gold. I mean really?
    If this s... continues I mean, I'm just really disappointed

Buy the crates for 25k gold. You can make mithril with the mats you get from those.

Silver and gold have lower gold and gemstones drop rates.

Comment

Originally posted by Covidella View Post
      since majority of us got f.... with the legendary drop rates
      Everyone has been seeing the same drop rates for weeks now...

Comment

When you can’t craft anything cool from all your runs and time spent. The game really became un-fun quickly. It was fine before. The current ANB I’m on, I could only craft a couple legendary items halfway through. Very very different from before. I’m gonna stick around and check in for a month to see what happens, but if this mega nerf is still going on, I’m outta here. Not wasting my time. There’s a zillion other games to play. It has to be fun. I’d rather pay an upfront price for a great game than a freemium app always trying to get me to bite on a gem purchase. The people I know who play Eternium with me think the same way. If the creators don’t balance the game they will lose all their players. Then what’s the point? The game is dead. Best be careful Mr. managers.

Comment

Xishuai I can understand the frustration and how hard to understand why they did it but after i realized that i almost had every item that i want with higher lvl, i think they wanted players to play more thats why they nerf the drops so bad, because me ive been playing this game since november only, and i manage to get a full build for my BH same now for my Warrior that is a month old or less that i made during AnB Bronze and that warrior is T133 already just imagine how fast it was for a new player within months i i made 2 my BH and Warrior a decent build so it is super easy to get along with the game if u need more gems u can still get it for free without spending a single $ infact u can farm thousands of thousands of gem by recreating a new acc and complete Act1-4 theres no limit of farming gems ingame, i have a friend that has 45k+ gems by just doing that it is super grindy so i only do it for a half of an hour everyday or so and manage to get 50gems a day.

Comment

• Jagang
            Jagang commented
            Editing a comment
            Amazing tip

The Problem I see with this are the leaderboards, as a new player its hard or very expensive to compete with longtime players who have their stuff allready maxed witth, so everyone who joined the game lately like my self or people who will start playing the game are competing against "cheaters" who got their stuff cheap and easy. jk, of course they didn´t cheat, but thats how it feels if you want to climb the leaderboards.

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you saying that veteran. Got their stuff easily. From what ive heard in the beggining it was way tougher. Im playing since january last year. And i was able to get in top 500 or top 250 in my first anb. Now can easily be in topp 100 by spending less then 300 gems its because i know the game now ive read a lot on this forum and tool experience from veteran
            Stop crying the dev do their best to make the game entertaining

What if in a month we could all have a 77 set gear. We would go ahead and play another game
            They need to do what they did!

I´m not crying, im sharing my thoughts if you dont mind. and im not talking about ANB, because the only advantage veterens have are medals for that which I don´t mind. No need to white knight like a litte fanboy. I love the game how it is and don´t mind it being hard or harder. Also I´m fine with the devs making money out of it. I was talking about the gap in sesonal leaderboards. What if in 6 months we are not able to have different builds because it´s so much grinding to only get one build right?! not saying that thats the case, but I wasnt asking for a full 77 set in a month, so what are you even talking about?! It´s a retorical question, btw...

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Sry didnt want to upset you. English is not my main language

some new players have not yet maxed their crafting lvl50 and same with unlocking recipes thats the disadvantage same with the knowledge about how the game works and tecnique/style to play the game really well same with AnB. but for new players it will be hard for them to catch up, specialy the drop rates nerf but that will not be a problem if theyre actively playing the game really well everyday, i only get good because i ask too much 24/7 even with small stuff, even dumbest one on how to salvage rings etc.
          Last edited by Eternium2020; 02-03-2021, 03:50 PM. Reason: not yet finish.

Comment

Working...
          X