Add Chat Tab here in forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Chat Tab here in forum.

just like this it will specialy help most of us as forum is made for communication, yes u can post but some unimportant stuff doesn't need to be publish and by that we can chat to those who are online in forum.

Chat feature

1.) can upload attachment/photo.

2.) @names like this Eternium2020 .

3.) Exclusive members can only use the chat tab meaning they need to register in forum.

4.) An account must be 3days old to be able to chat.

​​​​​5.) Others visitors that visit the forum can see the chat too.

6.) topics must be related to Eternium any other game mentioned is prohibited, harrasing/toxic players must lead to a ban and it should be mandatory. other than that is good.

so we can likely to have more active users here in forum than discord, ye why not just join discord?

I'm there already and most of the players there are good and have been playing the game for months, so less new players still theres new players coming there, asinteract with them since i have no questions about the game, as ive been learning the game more now as i been actively keep asking here in forum.

The most visit is the Eternium forum itself than discord not everyone have Discord App. as you can see theres a set item that u need to get the code here in forum to be able to unlock the set. IDKFA so most of the new players are getting the code. and visiting the forum.
    apply this pls. thank u
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eternium2020; 02-07-2021, 02:41 AM. Reason: not finish

We've had a forum chat plugin in the past and it didn't work well. Fortunately, we have the #help_a_newbie channel on Discord, where new players can go to ask their questions.

Comment

Working...
    X