Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seasonal Bank should be filled up to the increased limit before the pass is bought...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasonal Bank should be filled up to the increased limit before the pass is bought...

... but of course only the low amounts (1K gems, 1M gold) granted if the pass isn't bought before season end.

This would incentivize late buyers (like me!) who fear they won't be able to fill the bank in the remaining time.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

I think that if you purchase after the fact you may not get the full benefit of the rewards. Last season I purchased a season pass after fulfilling the first two milestones and I do not believe I was able to get those rewards. My memory may be failing me, but I believe that is what happened.

Comment

My experience is that you can claim all the unlocked "top line rewards" as soon as you buy the pass.
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 I have had to wait to purchase in the past as well, and all of the rewards open. I doubt that the Devs care if you pay at the beginning or at the end; either way they get paid!

It seems a reasonably smart marketing idea.

A greyed out - 'this is what you would earn if you bought the pass' - in terms of the bank for the Season Pass.

The 'downside' (from MF/DP perspective) is that the assumption is that this could encourage people potentially delaying the purchase, or potentially not making it all. I thought I would have time to play, but as it turns out - I didn't. It seems the incentive structure of showing people what they would directly benefit from the purchase would compensate for the possibility of the delay, but ... this ain't my area of expertise at all ... it just seems like it would be a potential benefit for everyone - MF/DP and players alike.

... KTB

Comment

If I got this right, time is running out to buy the Season Pass?
        So if I buy a Pass today, I gotten all the rewards already so just top line of season levels, does the bank then start from 1000 (even though you must of accumulated more) gems...thinking 100 a day so 3000 for a month plus the 1000 already got...they then double it so 8000... there is another 5 days to account for so maybe we need an alert. Time is running to buy....etc

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, if your bank is already filled to 1k Gems when you buy the season pass, your limit is increased to 10k and you'll start from 1k (i.e. 1000/10000).

• laffcarl
          laffcarl commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks dude. Is so tempting. *looks for a coin to flip*
      Working...
      X