Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splendor
    commented on 's reply
    While I admire your optimism teebs, and I think they may have similar goals in mind, I'm afraid the reality will probably be closer to Arhi and Romme's guesses... If I really had to guess I'd say -10

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    My "guess" is that they have given themselves 2 weeks to fix this up so they can put up the Gold ANB.

So - my guess is 46 then

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    I'm going to change my answer to 9

• Arhi
    commented on 's reply

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    I'm going to guess 13 :P

• Romme
    replied
    Let's take a guess at when alpha players will be able to compete in season and other events? The number you use is the number of days left in this 60 day season.

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Teebs When there are leaderboard issues and you continue to play, you will typically not be able to post when the leaderboards come back up unless you either beat your best time on your highest trial or beat a higher trial to have an entry post.

So, no pushing by anyone in alpha. Running trials is fine but keep in mind that you will likely have to beat your time or a higher trial to post when they start allowing it.

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    How would that work?

I thought the Alpha builds weren't posting to the leaderboard - or was that just in effect for last season?

[EDIT -- They could just reset the LB after they finalize - which is the most likely outcome anyway, I would guess, regardless]
    Last edited by Teebs; 09-03-2021, 06:26 PM.

• Tin Man
    replied
    But do not push with alpha because you will likely have to beat your time or beat a higher trial to post on the leaderboard.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    The season is 60 days long. Players running the alpha build will have plenty of time to catch up.

Leave a comment:

• Arhi
    started a topic A New Season amidst the Alpha testing?

A New Season amidst the Alpha testing?

Say what? No, really, say something on the issue!
Working...
X