Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep misclicking and converting gems to gold - help

Title

When i try to press the "x" button to close the inventory,i try to move and go to the portal

But instead of the x i click the gold "+" button and instrad of the portal i end up buying gold for gems

Happened at least 5 times

Can we move the gold "+" button to a whole other interface?

Also,is there i way i can refund my gems at the cost of gold?

I have like 120mn gold and obviously dont need to trade gems for gold...any help will be appreciated

When you click the Gold+ button, it brings up the Gold exchange interface. In order to use Gems for Gold, you also need to click on the -5 Gems or -50 Gems option. So you're clicking the Gold+, AND the purchase option on accident...?

Comment

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      While this is kind of my immediate thought as well (I guess I could understand it happening once - but I am pretty sure I would be more careful after the first accidental purchase!).

I do frequently pop open the Gem Purchase box. It would be nice if the space between the X close and the Gem Purchase + was bigger.

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      I open it accidentally all the time but I have also accidentally purchased 5 gems' worth of gold on a few occasions, so it is possible

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    When you click the Gold+ button, it brings up the Gold exchange interface. In order to use Gems for Gold, you also need to click on the -5 Gems or -50 Gems option. So you're clicking the Gold+, AND the purchase option on accident...?
    Hi Travis | Support Mgr.

Thank you for your reply

Yes what you describe is correct

This is a very specific instance that i go thru about 2.5k times already

1.So i go From morgenheim to town
    2.in town i want to talk to mitzu to sell items i pickup
    3.after selling i close mitzu
    4.i have to go back to morgenheim for things i didnt have inventory space for
    5.the placement of the townportal back to morgemheim is *in the same location as the -50gems option*
    6.so because i clicked the "+gold" button instead of the "close mitzu" button,the "-50gems" button is in place of the townportal

Hearing me describe it this way has led me to thinking that i should just move my character to the salvage table before opening mitzu so that the town portal will be at a location totally different from the -50gems button

But if you could still move the "+gold button" it would save me and a lot of grinders a lot of movement

Thank you

Comment

Thread cleaned up and moved to feedback.

Comment

Working...
      X