Clickable scenery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clickable scenery

I don't know if it's only an issue I have or if others have it too. I'm talking about daily quests that require you to click something(turning on the lamps or collecting the apples for example). Sometimes my character is literally on top of them so I've obviously clicked the correct position but it still hasn't recognised that I have and it takes multiple attempts for it to react. I'm playing on an 8inch tablet, I can't imagine how smart phone players get on with this. I wonder if it's possible to make the hit boxes bigger or have it so you only have to run near them like how treasure chests work. Also there is some actual clickable scenery that's just annoying and seems to serve no purpose other than to trap my character in a kicking animation while I'm trying to either click an enemy or an apple. Most people just want to get the dailies done as fast as possible to get back into the trials, and these little things make it a bit tedious. Oh and those points in the game that spawn a mob every couple of seconds could do with deleting, they just slow you down, it's frustrating.

I feel like this game is trying to be a fast paced arpg and these little things get in the way of the fun.

Everybody has the same issue as you having to occasionally click a quest item multiple times (lights, red gems, etc.). Not sure if this is intentional programming or not. I suspect not, since the lag is inconsistent.

For the other mobs and zombie-like skeletons that spawn JUST when-you-thought-you-cleared-an-area and you are the most eager to progress while racing against the timer? Very intentional to slow you down--adding frustration is a side benefit.

Welcome to Eternium.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Yes clicking on portals, collectibles etc are a bit annoying.

But regarding hit boxes i have an opposite problem.

During trials, at least %90 of my deaths are caused by my hero registering an attack command(therefore staying still or running towards the enemy) instead of movement even though clicking on a perfectly clear space.

Those hit boxes are already big.
      Last edited by Naos; 01-23-2022, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Jude Smith
        Jude Smith commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I have the same issue with mobs, especially bosses like Garm. He fills most of my screen, so as a warrior sometimes it's difficult to get out the way of his aoe stun. I was meaning the clickables hit boxes being too small in my original post
    Working...
    X