About Hero Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Hero Name

I don't know if there is any request before, but I want to suggest adding new item.

Changing Hero Name(also if it's possible gender too).

I guess many of us want to change our hero's name and we couldn't because of CTs
    so, if you release items that can change our name, (500 ~ 1000 gems would be reasonable I guess) it would be win - win game for you and us.

Also, if possible, can you allow us make bit longer Hero name?
    I guess 10 letters are not enough.
    Maybe 12~15 or so would be best.

Thank you for reading this.

Kismet. Good idea. I decided to make a female warrior this ANB, already have two guys. The downside is that some of the body armor won't be interchangeble between Warriors of different genders. Being able to change name and gender would be useful.

Maybe we could craft a transformation orb from our mountains of gemstones.

Arawn's post offers an excellent illustration of Brilliants going to waste: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...9414-gemstones
    Last edited by Raingold; 02-20-2022, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      "some of the body armor won't be interchangeble between Warriors of different genders"

What are you talking about?

• Evergreen
      Evergreen commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess he CTed on Armor and that item is bonded to one character so can't interchange able between characters.

Originally posted by Evergreen View Post
    I don't know if there is any request before, but I want to suggest adding new item.

Changing Hero Name(also if it's possible gender too).

I guess many of us want to change our hero's name and we couldn't because of CTs
    so, if you release items that can change our name, (500 ~ 1000 gems would be reasonable I guess) it would be win - win game for you and us.

Also, if possible, can you allow us make bit longer Hero name?
    I guess 10 letters are not enough.
    Maybe 12~15 or so would be best.

Thank you for reading this.
    I think in the past I had suggested excess Glory points for doing this as well instead of gems, but if it needs to be monetized so be it

Comment

• Evergreen
      Evergreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I saw your opinion on discord.
      It was awesome idea for all of us.
      But i don't think devs would do that cuz it doesn't give any benefit to them.
      So I come up with Gems which maybe needs some 'cash'.

Of course, I prefer much much more using glory for name change.

I like the idea. In another game I have played, changing a name cost actual money as someone had to change code to address the bound items for example. Folks were willing if it mattered

Comment

Working...
    X