Feedback I guess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback I guess

I just installed game for the first time a week ago. Game is way above average for a phone game, and I give props to the devs. It s simple yet complex. I like it so much that I installed it through Steam on my Linux box. My monitor is a 65" LG OLED TV, and again I give props to the devs cause it runs pretty dam well. Also for those who run this on a 2" phone screen you have good eye sight... The only thing I am confused about is: why do I have to disable my vpn, (Mullvad), to craft legendary items? (And yes. I ve tested it out 2 dozen times.) With vpn enabled I get this message. As soon as I disable Mullvad I can craft item.

The game doesn't let players to craft legendaries if the player is offline.

I'm not sure but maybe when you use a VPN, you're not completely using your own internet.
    Therefore, when the game checks your connection, considers it as offline somehow.

Comment

This has been addressed by Travis before. You cannot craft Legendary items over a VPN connection, Eternium's method to prevent exploitation.
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Just to update this subject; I was getting this error for a while, but not anymore. Not sure if the devs want to know, but I can craft legendary items with my vpn enabled now. Considering this, I have to ask; if it s supposed to stop me from crafting items with my vpn enabled, yet it goes ahead and crafts it, would this effect/inhibit the actual crafting of the item?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure how the code works, but I do know that it is a measure in place to prevent exploitation.
    Working...
    X