Reduced Season Level Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reduced Season Level Rewards

The February 2023 Season Level rewards are reduced but the Season Experience required to get those Season Level rewards is still the same.

If you are going to reduce the rewards? Shouldn't the experience required be reduced by the corresponding amount?

The Season Milestone rewards are still the same as the requirements are still the same. Why are the Season Level rewards reduced while the requirements are the same?

Agreed. One other thing I'd like to know about seasons leaderboards is this: What counts for a player's ranking? Is it only what a player did best with, and all others don't really matter, or does each ranking count to bump other players out of the top ranking tiers?

I suspect that some players play multiple classes and even more than one character of the same class. If someone manages to place in the top 10, 25, 50, 100, etc. with more than one character, I think it should only be their highest placing that counts. It seems unfair from a competitive standpoint, when trying to gain medals, if someone with a whole slew of medals and CL 2300+ can gear up a new character and run it to a high placing, when they're already in the top 10. I've even seen some in the top 25 with CL2300+ and not one piece of gear with a CT applied, in Master League. To me, that seems odd when I can't yet push into the top 25 with CL close to 2200, every piece of gear CT'd, and an average level of 75.6.

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Only the highest ranked hero for each player regardless of class is considered for medals during seasons. All other heroes are removed from the leaderboard rankings which means that heroes for other players move up in ranking. Would be completely unfair otherwise since a single player could completely occupy the Top 5 rankings.

If you saw a player with CL 2300+ during Master league? That player is likely alternate rules. The leagues only exist during ANBs. The longest you can player during ANBs is 12 hours during Bronze. Arin is the fastest experience farmer with warrior that I know of and he can only clear just shy of CL 2200 during Bronze ANBs the last I knew.

The amount of experience required to go from CL 2200 to CL 2300 is around 1.15T experience. To put that in perspective? Only takes about 369B to get from CL 1 to CL 2200. Yeah, you are not going to get to CL 2300 during ANBs. Getting to CL 2300 takes long enough overall.

Assuming that you are actually referring to the current Season Leaderboard? The only players that I am seeing with no Celestial items in the Top 100 overall are players that have only cleared a trial level that is lower than the maximum trial level ranked during Bronze ANBs. I am completely no surprised that a player can do better without Celestial items when almost all their items are near maximum 77s and using CL 2315. ANB heroes can clear higher with only CL 2100 and only a maximum of two Celestial items. Medals can fairly easily make up for the missing two Celestials.

Yeah, for reasons you've mentioned, I was talking seasonal leader boards and not ANBs. Thank you for the info!

Comment

Tin Man Does it take you 60 days to earn enough season XP to claim all the milestones? It typically only takes me a few days and I don't really play all that much
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        You are missing the point that I am trying to make. The Season Milestones remain unchanged and the Season Milestone Rewards remain unchanged.

The amount of Season Experience reward for the Season Levels remain unchanged just like the milestones. Why change the Season Level Rewards? I will accept that the rewards with the Season Pass are reduced because the cost of the Season Pass is reduced. What is required to get the base Season Level Rewards has not changed but the benefit has. These are the only season rewards where the cost has not changed but the benefit has.

Yes, does not take 30 days to hit Season Level 20. Hitting Season Level 20 only takes an hour or two. The time involved is not the point.

Clearing the Season Milestone Rewards related to maximum trial levels take absolutely zero time and they are the same.

So basically are you talking about the rewards for the top part of the board or the bottom part of the board using the image provided here?

It almost feels like getting a pay cut at work while having to do the same or more work...or retiring, then having to do your job on your pension which is about half what your salary was.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20230214_120327.png Views:	0 Size:	255.2 KB ID:	216331
      Last edited by Wolfsgirl; 02-14-2023, 07:11 AM.
      ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Just trying to get my daily CRIT fix...

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        The Season Level Rewards are the top part that you claimed and were delivered through the in-game Mail. These are in the box labeled "Season Rewards". The rewards are reduced even though the effort to earn them has remained the same.

The rewards unlock through the Season Pass are different. The Season Pass cost decreased. So, is natural that the rewards also decreased. My comments were directly to the free rewards.

The Season Milestone Rewards are in the box labeled "Rewards". The milestones and the rewards remain unchanged.

That's what I thought you were referring to, thank you for clarification.
      ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Just trying to get my daily CRIT fix...

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
        Does it take you 60 days to earn enough season XP to claim all the milestones? It typically only takes me a few days and I don't really play all that much
        ^This^

Not reducing the SXP required for those rewards was intentional. Most players blow through the linear progression rewards within a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post

^This^

Not reducing the SXP required for those rewards was intentional. Most players blow through the linear progression rewards within a day or two.
          And many of the milestone rewards do not even take seconds to clear. The others not much longer. If clearing speed was the criteria? Why are those unchanged?

The free Season Level Rewards are the only ones where the cost remains the same but the reward is decreased.

Comment

Working...
          X