More Gold in ANB Purchase Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Gold in ANB Purchase Packs

Some time ago, the amount of gold that was available for purchase in the ANB was reduced. There is once again a 1M offering, but I think that adding a package or chest that includes more than 1M in gold would be an option for players who want to get a fast start on the ANB event without having to trade gems for gold or farm gold. It makes a big difference early in the event having enough gold to craft a full legendary gear set upon hitting level 70 without having to stop for a gold farming run.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
    Some time ago, the amount of gold that was available for purchase in the ANB was reduced. There is once again a 1M offering, but I think that adding a package or chest that includes more than 1M in gold would be an option for players who want to get a fast start on the ANB event without having to trade gems for gold or farm gold. It makes a big difference early in the event having enough gold to craft a full legendary gear set upon hitting level 70 without having to stop for a gold farming run.

Thanks!
    This does sound intriguing, hopefully it won't be too expensive in cash, some of us do like to spend but cannot afford to get very spendy...
    ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Just trying to get my daily CRIT fix...

Comment

We plan to add the "Midas Touch" bundle to the upcoming Bronze event.

Comment

Working...
      X