X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    Completely agree with this.
    "Redundant" sets need to be removed or boosted or rethought.
    Imo, it reflects on the game as being "a bit unprofessional\ uncared for" and that is really quite a pity considering all the really really great aspects this game has to offer and it actually being very much cared about by the team...
    This goes hand in hand with further fine tuning what can be bought in-game and get rid of those items which could be considered a slight rip-off by players having understood the basics of the game and replace them with items\packages people can get excited about...

• Mxtof
    commented on 's reply
    o_O

Life taught us all that we don't always get what we deserve. And if, so far, you've been lucky enough (or maybe young enough) to escape it, don't worry: There's more than enough lessons ahead of you to acknowledge that fact.

• vrinkstay
    replied
    I have been thinking about this particular balance issue for a while... And i think its perfect. I'm not as good as lots of other players... So I'm thinking you should give me lots of sweet gear and +500 stuff. Because its not fair that other people are better than me. I mean... Its not really my fault that I don't have as good hand/eye coordination. Thats genetic! So i deserve a boost!
    ​whatsapp mod
    ​watch tv series

Leave a comment:

• AnotherPlayer123
    replied
    Something should be done about sets that are so weak there painful to look at such as scholar and battle master. Unless someone is wanting a challenge or doesn't know better they won't wear it.

I would suggest changing or adding a lot more to it. Or create an achievement reward that people would want if it's used successfully in a certain Trial or something.

Leave a comment:

• Shinori
    replied
    As a shield Warrior, I'd offer to change charge(using 6 defender set), making it second needed skill(After shield block). Charge should be replacement of whirlwind - its ur main skill ATM for pulling mobs - otherwise it does nothing than pulling, decreasing enemies damage by very little, and heals you with 2 pieces defender set - its just a very good supportive spell but globally it isnt a musthave spell. It's used mostly because of whirling storm belt - 2 sec CD refresh is too powerful for shield Warrior - u tank huge pack of mobs so u need strong heal = u cast more WW and battle rage(both heals you with 2 pieces Def set). While juggernaut has 2 main spells(Shockwave and devastate), fury has 3 (charge leap WW) shield Warrior has only one - shield block,but have 2 sources of damage - DT from shield block and shield slam from passives.
    I suggest charge be this way - charge doesn't increase crit chance and doesn't stun enemies, it gains a effect of whirlwind(pulls enemies) for 5 seconds and plus to that, charge gives buff for 5 seconds - increasing ur deflect rating and INCREASING ENEMIES ATTACK SPEED by significantly decreasing their attack damage(maybe this stat should be scaled of your haste), I guess no need to explain that - shield Warrior have to be hitted more often to deal damage. And charge should have 3 stacks like shield block. As for belt I'd remake deadly throw belt in favor of charge or shield block - every 5th deflected or blocked hit reduces cooldowns of all skills by 1 second.
    And of course rebalance deflect for shield Warrior - I don't understand why it's done to mage - he is a ranged DD, he doesn't need to be hitted like shield Warrior.
    Also deadly throw should use bigger part of shield armor scaling - if i am right DT deals 2000% weapon damage plus 100% of ur shields armor, I suggest to make 1000% weapon damage and 500% shields armor damage.
    Also raise up shield's base armor to 2181(now its 1939 - the same as sword's minimal damage). I looked at weapons medium damage and it's 2181, maybe do the same for shield?
    77 mace damage is 2084-2278= medium damage is 2181
    77 sword damage is 1939-2424= medium damage is 2181, 5
    77 axe damage is 1551-2811= medium damage is 2181
    ​​​​UPD
    This is what capable shield Warrior right now, struggling with Kara, but if I beat her I can beat up to 158, shield Warrior is struggling against Kara and garm
    UPD 2
    Actually,the same could be done to WW(what I wrote about charge) give buff for deflect and increasing enemies attack speed by lowering attack damage much more
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shinori; 08-31-2023, 01:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    ⚡️ ☺️ :-)

storyMagrothstyle.....

• laffcarl
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly, seems a bit wrong

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Some builds use strategical dying

Leave a comment:

• laffcarl
    replied
    3 lives then your dead, possibly earn an extra life (maybe) that will stop all those climbers who have upwards of 10 deaths, Dying really shouldn't be a good thing and should not benefit one in any way! .... Game Over ... wa wa wah..

Leave a comment:

• sciencebzzt
    replied
    I have been thinking about this particular balance issue for a while... And i think its perfect. I'm not as good as lots of other players... So I'm thinking you should give me lots of sweet gear and +500 stuff. Because its not fair that other people are better than me. I mean... Its not really my fault that I don't have as good hand/eye coordination. Thats genetic! So i deserve a boost!
    Waddaya say Travis? Can I get some level 78 gear to offset my genetic negatives? Maybe just one little +50,000 CD bracer? Eh?
    Last edited by sciencebzzt; 08-06-2023, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vrinkstay
    replied
    I currently use the Brooch of the Stormcaller and the Brooch of Vampirism on my Mage, wish that the Stormcaller Regalia Gear would craft with equal or greater stats than the Arcanist gear that I am currently wearing.

Leave a comment:

• Shinori
    replied
    Only thing a defender shield Warrior need is autocasting deadly throw each second with 6 pieces of gear instead of cast after successful block(I've posted in what would u change topic a huge post)

Leave a comment:

• Derek
    replied
    I also.love shield warriors. In every game I play I use a close combat fighter with a shield. I did have a question about block and armor. Both my black and armor are over 100%. How is this possible to block over 100% of incoming damage. Is there a cap to block % when using a shield or damage reduction due to high armor rating?
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• adolf_2003
    replied
    I'm glad they did something to address those issues, what I wanted is for them to address everyone's issues. In the announcement, Shockwave bug isn't included in the recent patch.

Current warrior Meta (6J) is giving us wrinkles than enjoyment, opposing to what is commonly perceived as the Tanky Warrior, its like a BH doing a melee. We need that Shield Warrior update or a 6Fury Lily as a diversion to 6J. Nobody like map shopping, and we've been discussing this at Discord for months. Now that its up, there's nothing for Warriors.

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Did not say it was not a Windows/Steam issue.

Just saying that the warrior analog to the hunter and mage patches is the Shockwave issue. There may be other issues like that with warrior. Shockwave is the only one that I know of off the top of my head.

You are upset that they patch bugs that impacted hunters, mages and the Fire Lily. That is fine. They did not do any rebalancing.

Making Fun did low-hanging patches to known issues. Many, if not most, players appreciate that longtime known issues are being addressed.
Working...
X