Do they shag sheep?, nothing like a good kicker
      Led

The needer of Nerfs,
      The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
      HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
        On that front, it would be awesome if your active abilities could get a clock countdown icon (just like the cooldowns) on the top of the screen; maybe they could flash when just about to expire.
        They do play the game. You can also find, with bit of search, Serban and Adrian on YouTube with their promotional videos for the game. Yh,they aren't really active there, but this is only one evidence that they play.
        Adrian has posted new skills for Warrior and Mage when Act 3 was released.
        Serban posted a testing level of the game, I think that it was... 2 or 3 years ago.
        Next thing is, they play. It's the only way to develop the game further. There won't be other way they could test new features. Of course, Google play offers Beta and they use it.
        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
          They do.
          Yes, Dream Primer does play the game, we are sure of that.

But does MakingFun play? Nothing bounds you with playing it, it's all their choice, so do they?
          Especially you - Travis. Do you play the game?
          If so, give me your friends code, even you probably cant.. I needed to ask if you can to.

Comment

John (the CEO) and his son play the game regularly. I play as needed to verify bugs, find repro steps, answer questions, etc. and both of my boys play it regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
              John (the CEO) and his son play the game regularly. I play as needed to verify bugs, find repro steps, answer questions, etc. and both of my boys play it regularly.
              Guess that means no friend code

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                Guess that means no friend code
                Yes. You bet this man. Whatever, the point of question was no friend code.

Comment

could call cleave something else, call bllade flurry cleave, instead of 4 strikes, it could have 1 powerful strike and be automatic.
                  shield slam could effect 1 target and be automatic (like bash with knockback), and replace blade flurry with shield slam.

blade flurry good but shield slam little distracting and tougher to press.
                  Last edited by Bishishi; 03-14-2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishishi View Post
                    oops, only saw first page of this thread
                    no friend codes on dev version, shameless amounts of cheating goin on
                    What did this mean?

Comment

no friend codes on dev version, shameless amounts of cheating goin on, kidding
                      ...dev version?

Comment

developer's version with all the nice cheats for testing,
                        double max everything, 140 gear, lev 20 abilities, tiamat character model, etc.

Comment

Level 20 ability? No I am sure this stands for NO.

Comment

Where can one find this version?

Comment

I know it's tempting to make the Blade Flurry auto cast but I see one problem with that approach: You lose the control of your character while the Blade Flurry animation is playing, maybe you want to move out of a dangerous area instead of performing Blade Flurry.
                              Also, the initial intention of Blade Flurry was to give players a button to press from time to time. Players paying attention to the proc can optimize their DPS this way.

As it is right now it has several usability issues:
                              - the proc activation is not visible enough and can be missed
                              - the button is poorly placed and too small
                              - there's no keyboard shortcut for it on Windows
                              - the animation is taking too much time

How about we fix these issues and see how it works?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                                I know it's tempting to make the Blade Flurry auto cast but I see one problem with that approach: You lose the control of your character while the Blade Flurry animation is playing, maybe you want to move out of a dangerous area instead of performing Blade Flurry.
                                Also, the initial intention of Blade Flurry was to give players a button to press from time to time. Players paying attention to the proc can optimize their DPS this way.

As it is right now it has several usability issues:
                                - the proc activation is not visible enough and can be missed
                                - the button is poorly placed and too small
                                - there's no keyboard shortcut for it on Windows
                                - the animation is taking too much time

How about we fix these issues and see how it works?
                                Adrian, may I add one other issue: - Blade Flurry will select a random target. A bit disparaging when you're trying to mow down an Elite amidst several minor summoned minions and Flurry goes all out against the minions instead of the Elite...

How about double-click / double-tap** on the target to activate it, with the current button basically becoming a "notifier" that you have an open window to do so? Would solve the problem with misclicking and running away from a mob instead of Flurrying, and should be easy enough to "process" even in complicated fights.

** -> I mean tap-tap, in quick sequence, not like the two-finger-tap you already use for the secondary attack. A double 2-finger-tap would also activate the Flurry, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X