Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestion for offline mode

It would be nice to add more languages ​​besides creating an offline watch

Localization (adding more languages) is on our list.

Comment

Also, why can't the crafting time progress while your playing?? Like really, I need to go on wi-fi to plug in a 10-15 minute crafting upgrade?
      If you can't read this, you need to get glasses. If you get glasses, your strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Macawesome75 View Post
        Also, why can't the crafting time progress while your playing?? Like really, I need to go on wi-fi to plug in a 10-15 minute crafting upgrade?
        Yes, all the time changes done to your profile account needs online network. However, if you start he countdown or the crafting while online, after connecting back to the network, you will be able to take the craft. T

This is shame. After you strategy crafting while online, and leaving your network, the game should be smart enough to encode to countdown and just give the items to you after it finishes. The craft would sync as soon as you would connect.

Sadly, this is impossible to do.
        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

You should be able to connect, start something crafting, then disconnect and the timer will run server side. Then, you can reconnect after the time has passed and get your item.

...is that not what you're seeing?

Comment

It is what he is seeing. But he is saying hat he must connect to network to be able the item he started crafting while online.
            I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
            Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Right, that's intentional for security reasons.

Comment

Working...
              X