Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    I am sure that new Dev isn't yet even in the credits. And credits are still showing that 2013-2016, maybe they should switch the year.

Leave a comment:

• Led
    replied
    Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
    You don't know about Serban? He is the main developer of the game and also team former of DreamPrimer. Credits can guide you.
    It was not long ago travis mentioned they got new help and then Serban became active of forums. I put 2 sheep into a paddock and proceeded to breed them. The resulting lambs were lost when mixed in the flock and now here i am trying to work out which sheep is who...they all look the same.....ill just dig another dam hole

..sorry fried my brian today been playing my warrior with no CL trying to make a noob build..in test runs im around trial 200.

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    You don't know about Serban? He is the main developer of the game and also team former of DreamPrimer. Credits can guide you.

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    Since 2015 youb are joined. I was also lurking in the shadows and looking how this works. Also, I had issues when trying to join.

Leave a comment:

• Led
    replied
    Originally posted by Serban (Developer) View Post
    I'm new to the forums, true. But I've been here lurking in the shadows since the beginning
    So what made you evolve from a shadow lurker to a day walker?

Leave a comment:

• Serban (Developer)
    replied
    Originally posted by Led View Post
    He has few posts but as of late has been more active and I like the points/topics/issues he has......almost as many issues as me when I chase my flock of sheep around but can never catch the one without dags.
    I'm new to the forums, true. But I've been here lurking in the shadows since the beginning

Leave a comment:

• Led
    replied
    Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
    ...what new developer?
    He has few posts but as of late has been more active and I like the points/topics/issues he has......almost as many issues as me when I chase my flock of sheep around but can never catch the one without dags.

Serban-(Developer)

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    I like this new developer.
    ...what new developer?

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    if you don't continue then what are you going to do, the game is limited. play for glory, not numbers.
    Yes that's it. I will still be looting on my original spot with mobs of level 145. This is fast to clear for my warr and BH and I can loot here pretty well. I won't propably move more this time, cause there is no point to go, as long my drops are pretty hold so far so good.

Leave a comment:

• Led
    replied
    Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
    I am not sure if I have to continue with my warr in trials as long there will be the revamp.
    if you don't continue then what are you going to do, the game is limited. play for glory, not numbers.

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    I am not sure if I have to continue with my warr in trials as long there will be the revamp.

Leave a comment:

• Led
    replied
    Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post

I suggested this ages ago and got nothing, but you suggest it and BOOM it's on the roadmap.
    just send me your suggestions to suggest on your behalf. I like this new developer. The whole dev team at the moment is more open than we are used to. Its very positive....

I must admit I'm burning out in trials from lack of rewards and the warrior I'm close to lv 400 mobs now but man killing bosses is getting lame when you need to be super tough to avoid 1 hits. I got a new build planned where I might crack 10m toughness but I will only have about 30k dps....that will not clear a trial in time but might let me take the hit required from the boss, If I do achieve the impossible ill get 3 rough gemstones and 1/10th a bar of XP. If I put the same effort into CoW I would have caught your 930CL I think by now....but hey what's cooler...the big number or the video of Elban getting pushed to the cliff without Maggie..

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivx View Post
    Another small suggestion: Bestiary. Either 3D rotatable models (which you have already if I'm not mistaken) with lore/fluff, or an even simpler booklet-style page by page listing of creatures. A low priority thing, obviously, but just a suggestion for added depth.
    This has been suggested several times before and they've specifically replied that they 100% think this should be a player administered data set on the wiki.

Can we make bosses and mobs hit for exmple 5x faster but for 5 times less damage per hit. This will fix 1 shot issue and also improve damage reflect stat at the same time
    Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
    That's an interesting suggestion.

I suggested this ages ago and got nothing, but you suggest it and BOOM it's on the roadmap.

Leave a comment:

• Led
    replied
    Boss fights can seem silly. The other day while on a warrior with 7.5m toughness and 150000 life i was fighting elban. He just stands next to you and then whack....1 shot me. There is a long delay between attacks but the attacks are rediciuolus. The dammage needs to be spaced out over time somehow to give a chance to use life on hit. I dont mind increasing the damage dealt by bosses if its spaced out making it a battle between your recovery vs there dps while you have to be tought and deal dps.

Leave a comment:

• Adrian (Developer)
    replied
    That's an interesting suggestion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X