X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
    Very good suggestions here, thank you. We do plan to solve most of them:
    - make the treasure chests more desirable
    - Maggie silence should definitely count towards the CC meter (the resolve bar)
    - you'll be able to buy Stormblades & Stormguns if you missed the initial offer
    - revamp crafting
    - add a stat reroll option on items to mitigate the bad rolls problem
    Thanks for the info Adrian.

I just got a beastly Legendary axe with nearly 1700 upper limit damage (and good lower limit too) a few hours ago, only to find that it has Damage Reflect, Life Regen, Gold % and one other useless stat that I can't remember - it's has massive base damage with absolutely not a single offensive ability to back it up and as such isn't a replacement for my old sword (which itself replaced Stormblade). In instances like this even a single re-roll may be useful.

But all that said... I do agree with SoulGaming above that this should be done cautiously... Maybe re-roll one stat and that's it, or whatever you people decide will keep the game balanced. Can't have us custom-tailoring weapons, it will beat the purpose of looting - and playing the game, largely - completely.

Another small suggestion: Bestiary. Either 3D rotatable models (which you have already if I'm not mistaken) with lore/fluff, or an even simpler booklet-style page by page listing of creatures. A low priority thing, obviously, but just a suggestion for added depth.

Comment

Bestiary was already suggested ago and I am sure it would have a success for gameplay if it would be added. There are some auras I hasn't yet find out what they are for. And many other staff that would help new players to move around.
      I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
      Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Elite Healer is a pain too!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivx View Post
          Thanks for the info Adrian.

I just got a beastly Legendary axe with nearly 1700 upper limit damage (and good lower limit too) a few hours ago, only to find that it has Damage Reflect, Life Regen, Gold % and one other useless stat that I can't remember - it's has massive base damage with absolutely not a single offensive ability to back it up and as such isn't a replacement for my old sword (which itself replaced Stormblade). In instances like this even a single re-roll may be useful.

But all that said... I do agree with SoulGaming above that this should be done cautiously... Maybe re-roll one stat and that's it, or whatever you people decide will keep the game balanced. Can't have us custom-tailoring weapons, it will beat the purpose of looting - and playing the game, largely - completely.

I dont agree with you there. If you can customize your equipment you get purpose to play the game. It adds more depth to be able to build your character exacly as you want it. Rest assured you wont customize it for free or easy. Personaly i prefer to spent my time heading to a direction at a cost (like jewelcrafting) but i passionally hate random loot. Hate it so much that im starting to get bored to the game if i play for several hours and dont get anything in return, and that at my max trial lvl 100 enemies happens alot.
          WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Comment

Very good suggestions here, thank you. We do plan to solve most of them:
            - make the treasure chests more desirable
            - Maggie silence should definitely count towards the CC meter (the resolve bar)
            - you'll be able to buy Stormblades & Stormguns if you missed the initial offer
            - revamp crafting
            - add a stat reroll option on items to mitigate the bad rolls problem
            Can we make bosses and mobs hit for exmple 5x faster but for 5 times less damage per hit. This will fix 1 shot issue and also improve damage reflect stat at the same time
            Led

The needer of Nerfs,
            The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
            HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

That's an interesting suggestion.

Comment

Boss fights can seem silly. The other day while on a warrior with 7.5m toughness and 150000 life i was fighting elban. He just stands next to you and then whack....1 shot me. There is a long delay between attacks but the attacks are rediciuolus. The dammage needs to be spaced out over time somehow to give a chance to use life on hit. I dont mind increasing the damage dealt by bosses if its spaced out making it a battle between your recovery vs there dps while you have to be tought and deal dps.
                Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Ivx View Post
                  Another small suggestion: Bestiary. Either 3D rotatable models (which you have already if I'm not mistaken) with lore/fluff, or an even simpler booklet-style page by page listing of creatures. A low priority thing, obviously, but just a suggestion for added depth.
                  This has been suggested several times before and they've specifically replied that they 100% think this should be a player administered data set on the wiki.

Originally posted by Led View Post
                  Can we make bosses and mobs hit for exmple 5x faster but for 5 times less damage per hit. This will fix 1 shot issue and also improve damage reflect stat at the same time
                  That's an interesting suggestion.

I suggested this ages ago and got nothing, but you suggest it and BOOM it's on the roadmap.
                  VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                  Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post

I suggested this ages ago and got nothing, but you suggest it and BOOM it's on the roadmap.
                    just send me your suggestions to suggest on your behalf. I like this new developer. The whole dev team at the moment is more open than we are used to. Its very positive....

I must admit I'm burning out in trials from lack of rewards and the warrior I'm close to lv 400 mobs now but man killing bosses is getting lame when you need to be super tough to avoid 1 hits. I got a new build planned where I might crack 10m toughness but I will only have about 30k dps....that will not clear a trial in time but might let me take the hit required from the boss, If I do achieve the impossible ill get 3 rough gemstones and 1/10th a bar of XP. If I put the same effort into CoW I would have caught your 930CL I think by now....but hey what's cooler...the big number or the video of Elban getting pushed to the cliff without Maggie..
                    Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I am not sure if I have to continue with my warr in trials as long there will be the revamp.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
                        I am not sure if I have to continue with my warr in trials as long there will be the revamp.
                        if you don't continue then what are you going to do, the game is limited. play for glory, not numbers.
                        Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

if you don't continue then what are you going to do, the game is limited. play for glory, not numbers.
                          Yes that's it. I will still be looting on my original spot with mobs of level 145. This is fast to clear for my warr and BH and I can loot here pretty well. I won't propably move more this time, cause there is no point to go, as long my drops are pretty hold so far so good.

Comment

I like this new developer.
                            ...what new developer?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                              ...what new developer?
                              He has few posts but as of late has been more active and I like the points/topics/issues he has......almost as many issues as me when I chase my flock of sheep around but can never catch the one without dags.

Serban-(Developer)
                              Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

He has few posts but as of late has been more active and I like the points/topics/issues he has......almost as many issues as me when I chase my flock of sheep around but can never catch the one without dags.
                                I'm new to the forums, true. But I've been here lurking in the shadows since the beginning

Comment

Working...
                                X