Feedback after some ten days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serban (Developer) View Post
    I'm new to the forums, true. But I've been here lurking in the shadows since the beginning
    So what made you evolve from a shadow lurker to a day walker?
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Since 2015 youb are joined. I was also lurking in the shadows and looking how this works. Also, I had issues when trying to join.
      I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
      Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

You don't know about Serban? He is the main developer of the game and also team former of DreamPrimer. Credits can guide you.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
          You don't know about Serban? He is the main developer of the game and also team former of DreamPrimer. Credits can guide you.
          It was not long ago travis mentioned they got new help and then Serban became active of forums. I put 2 sheep into a paddock and proceeded to breed them. The resulting lambs were lost when mixed in the flock and now here i am trying to work out which sheep is who...they all look the same.....ill just dig another dam hole

..sorry fried my brian today been playing my warrior with no CL trying to make a noob build..in test runs im around trial 200.
          Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I am sure that new Dev isn't yet even in the credits. And credits are still showing that 2013-2016, maybe they should switch the year.

Comment

He is the main developer of the game and also team former of DreamPrimer. Credits can guide you.
              To be clear, Adrian and Serban are the original co-developers and Marius is the original artist. Together, they co-founded DP.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                To be clear, Adrian and Serban are the original co-developers and Marius is the original artist. Together, they co-founded DP.
                I thought Marcus was dead....o wait that's just my marcus

Was it a sick joke to name the lamest warrior in history after the artist.
                Last edited by Led; 02-24-2017, 10:02 PM.
                Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

So, what about the new Dev?

Comment

So, what about the new Dev?
                    What about the new dev?

Comment

When he joined? He is no in credits (as long I didn't found any changes, and what is his work in the team?

Comment

As mentioned in previous posts, he was hired a few months ago. As far as I know, Silviu will be maintaining plugins. His first contribution to the game is a complete rewrite of the Marmalade engine that we are still testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                          Very good suggestions here, thank you. We do plan to solve most of them:
                          - make the treasure chests more desirable
                          - Maggie silence should definitely count towards the CC meter (the resolve bar)
                          - you'll be able to buy Stormblades & Stormguns if you missed the initial offer
                          - revamp crafting
                          - add a stat reroll option on items to mitigate the bad rolls problem
                          RE: the Maggie silence issue, does that mean that when the bar is full silence wont work, or just that using silence adds to the bar? In other words, is this going to prevent 2 maggies from keeping continuous silence (i.e. will it be worth it to buy 2 maggies)?

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
                            ...does that mean that when the bar is full silence wont work, or just that using silence adds to the bar?
                            Once the bar fills up, CC abilities won't affect the mob/boss until the bar "cools down".

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                              Once the bar fills up, CC abilities won't affect the mob/boss until the bar "cools down".
                              Please don't do this till you've also fixed bosses ability to 1 shot you with unavoidable damage.
                              QEQI YAQA COZI 5645

Comment

Originally posted by FuryNerd View Post
                                Please don't do this till you've also fixed bosses ability to 1 shot you with unavoidable damage.
                                Boss can only 1 shot you if your build is flawed and your not tough enough to take the hits. Parry/Block/Dodge are all flawed. Armor/Vitality for the win. As I have show in videos you don't need silence to fight Elban. My warrior went toe to toe at lv 350+

I do agree they need to address the hits from the boss but you currently have other options to Maggie, Maggie is just the easy way
                                Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Working...
                                X