Dungeons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeons

Players already mentioned it a lot of times and I will do it again.

Why there are bonus levels located only on planet Elderath? Only level to spend your keys on is misty island.

Not wanna say that I am bored of this level. But it gets pretty annoying when doing the same map all the days again and again.

New dungeons = new bosses = new locations = ensured fun gameplay.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

As mentioned elsewhere, keys are going by the wayside eventually and more instances will be added.

Comment

We didn't have a person dedicated to creating levels until recently. Now we do. More dungeons will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Serban (Developer) View Post
        We didn't have a person dedicated to creating levels until recently. Now we do. More dungeons will come.
        Thanks goodness.
        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

I've only been playing a month, and I was thinking I must be overlooking something since there is only one dungeon.
          Now I found this thread and see that what was promised 2.5 years ago still hasn't been delivered.
          Trials may be random, but they're essentially the same, so it's getting boring. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by AEtherScythe View Post
            I've only been playing a month, and I was thinking I must be overlooking something since there is only one dungeon.
            Now I found this thread and see that what was promised 2.5 years ago still hasn't been delivered.
            Trials may be random, but they're essentially the same, so it's getting boring. :-(
            Only one dungeon? I do not want to assume. You have gone through Act I through Act IV. Correct? Yes, up through Act IV is the extent of the game currently.

Just making sure you have gone fully through Story mode.

Yes, trials are essentially the same. Once you have seen one you have seen them all. The challenge is not seeing different dungeons. The challenge is improving your tactics and skills and seeing if you are able to push higher than you previously could.

If what you find to be fulling is seen different dungeons than the game will not be for you after seeing all the levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Only one dungeon? I do not want to assume. You have gone through Act I through Act IV. Correct? Yes, up through Act IV is the extent of the game currently.

Just making sure you have gone fully through Story mode.

Yes, trials are essentially the same. Once you have seen one you have seen them all. The challenge is not seeing different dungeons. The challenge is improving your tactics and skills and seeing if you are able to push higher than you previously could.

If what you find to be fulling is seen different dungeons than the game will not be for you after seeing all the levels.

I've been through the entire story line four times, plus dozens and dozens of repeated zones on normal, heroic, and legendary for "farming" purposes, but really the trials have the best "pay outs" re: loot.
              There is strictly speaking only ONE dungeon, which is on world 1 and it's a cake walk for me because it doesn't scale to my level, further the drops are ridiculously paltry. Even in legendary mode it's typically rares and epics at best.

Like I said the drops are better in the trials, but those are getting boring.
              There should be more dungeons that also scale like trials with better loot that also scales with the difficulty.
              And by dungeon I mean STORY-line style dungeons as in with added lore to keep things interesting.
              Last edited by AEtherScythe; 10-06-2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

AEtherScythe

I was just making sure you progressed through all the acts. There have been instances where players missed how to switch to the other acts like Act II - Levania. I did not think that was what you meant but wanted to make sure.

Act IV was just added in the last 6 months or so. That was the first expansion of the acts in over a year that i am aware of. The game is very trial centric.

Comment

Working...
                X