Why not to remove these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not to remove these?

Why don't you simply delete apples and potions from the game? They ARE TOTALLY USELESS.

Okay, maybe some beginner think that how useful is to store these. But then you realise that you don't need these. They only take your needed space inventory. They give you nothing actually. And that is only cause of huge life on hit. Then you don't need to use these. Why don't you remove them from the game? Or what about to make them useful and not just everyone is selling them for the cheapest cost you want it to sell for.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
    Why don't you simply delete apples and potions from the game? They ARE TOTALLY USELESS.

Okay, maybe some beginner think that how useful is to store these. But then you realise that you don't need these. They only take your needed space inventory. They give you nothing actually. And that is only cause of huge life on hit. Then you don't need to use these. Why don't you remove them from the game? Or what about to make them useful and not just everyone is selling them for the cheapest cost you want it to sell for.
    It's easy to make the useful (change static recovering to % of life, allow to mix (upgrade) them every 3 potion to better potion etc) but here Devs will say that this will break the balance which they trying to make

Comment

That would be great. Or like in Diablo 1 and 2, as you advance there are better potions that give you more live
      Would be great to see that in here also. And you can take a look on that frustrating cooldowns when using these

Comment

There are other items that scale poorly to 70 heros. Chests from daily calendar rewards present only an exercise in rapid disposal (easier now without confirmations ). And as has been mentioned elsewhere, green and blue drops and map chests that seldom contain anything better than a rare are also just trash you have to deal with. If I knew a map chest would always contain a first- or second-level gemstone (for example), I'd actually start opening them again.

Comment

Yes. That is pretty bad. The reward Calendar should get better rewards each month as the players plays till it will reset 5 times, then it would stack and give you only these ones.

Comment

Originally posted by osoviejo View Post
            If I knew a map chest would always contain a first- or second-level gemstone (for example), I'd actually start opening them again.
            You mean put gems and gemstones into chests....then we would actually hunt them out. If would make running frogs better. Imagine if each chest had 1 gemstone and 1 gem....how it would break the game
            Last edited by Led; 03-02-2017, 10:26 PM.
            Led

The needer of Nerfs,
            The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
            HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Easy enough to adjust to non-breaking (and I wasn't suggesting both gem and gemstone). Point being, there's such a low expectation of anything but trash they may as well not even exist. Rack it up a bit and make it worthwhile to look.
              Last edited by osoviejo; 03-02-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by osoviejo View Post
                I wasn't suggesting both gem and gemstone.
                But I am suggesting that....
                Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

That would be so easy to loot.

Comment

Working...
                  X