inventory management thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inventory management thoughts

1) Would it be possible to have a setting which allows you to leave items on the ground by type (common, uncommon and below, potions/apples, etc.). When farming a significant amount of time is taken up with inventory management, and while removing the sell confirmation will speed that up (whenever the windows version gets updated), having to sell all the common, uncommon and rare items still takes time. If I could just leave those on the ground and not have to deal with them it would be great.

2) I don't think right click/2 finger tap on an inventory item does anything different currently. Could we make that send the item to the current stash page (and stack it if there is already a stack there). This would make gem management MUCH easier.

3) Could there be a visible difference in item icons if the item isn't usable by your current class (like cross hatching or something)?

4) Could there be different color borders for set/named items? Something easier to distinguish than the graphic (which would be especially helpful for locked chests).

5) Why are there 2 types of headgear (helm and hood) for the mage? Needless complication.

6) In the buyback screen, if you right click on an item could you get the details for it? Would make it much easier to undo a mistake, esp. for jewelry that all has the same name.

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
    1) Would it be possible to have a setting which allows you to leave items on the ground by type (common, uncommon and below, potions/apples, etc.). When farming a significant amount of time is taken up with inventory management, and while removing the sell confirmation will speed that up (whenever the windows version gets updated), having to sell all the common, uncommon and rare items still takes time. If I could just leave those on the ground and not have to deal with them it would be great.

2) I don't think right click/2 finger tap on an inventory item does anything different currently. Could we make that send the item to the current stash page (and stack it if there is already a stack there). This would make gem management MUCH easier.

3) Could there be a visible difference in item icons if the item isn't usable by your current class (like cross hatching or something)?

4) Could there be different color borders for set/named items? Something easier to distinguish than the graphic (which would be especially helpful for locked chests).

5) Why are there 2 types of headgear (helm and hood) for the mage? Needless complication.

6) In the buyback screen, if you right click on an item could you get the details for it? Would make it much easier to undo a mistake, esp. for jewelry that all has the same name.
    1. Good idea.
    2. I am not sure abut this, sometimes you would be sending items by mistake (touch screen)
    3. It's not so important nowadays, beacuse when playing current class you are not getting items for other classes like it was in the past, but good to consider for the future.
    4. It was already discussed.
    5. I think mage looks much better in hood, don't you think? You idea remove the hood from the game, I can't agree with that.
    6. It was already discussed. I will add only one thing. When you click buyback, the screen should stay in bayback instead automatically closing because you don't have to scroll one more time the bayback to the same place (when you have a lot of items like rings).

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
      1. Good idea.
      2. I am not sure abut this, sometimes you would be sending items by mistake (touch screen)
      3. It's not so important nowadays, beacuse when playing current class you are not getting items for other classes like it was in the past, but good to consider for the future.
      4. It was already discussed.
      5. I think mage looks much better in hood, don't you think? You idea remove the hood from the game, I can't agree with that.
      6. It was already discussed. I will add only one thing. When you click buyback, the screen should stay in bayback instead automatically closing because you don't have to scroll one more time the bayback to the same place (when you have a lot of items like rings).
      2) If they can implement different attacks they should be able to implement this. And if you click the wrong thing it isn't a big deal, just move it back. Since mistakes would generally be few, you'd still be saving time overall.

3) I just say it because I generally assign 1 page of the stash to each class and it would be nice to have a visual reminder of which class I'm looking at.

5) I actually prefer whatever the thing is that makes him look like he isn't wearing anything on his head. But my main concern is for crafting before you hit lvl 70, since each is considered a separate item type so you don't get the bonus for using the other type of helm. So more of a crafting issue, but I thought I'd ask as to why the separate types for the mage when the other classes don't have them.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post

1) I think a single button to sell all rare & lower quality items would be more helpful than abandoning them on the ground. This is especially useful for those struggling with gold. Or another idea is to automatically turn these trash into gold. As for apples and potions, scrap them completely as they're utterly useless even for character level 1.
        2) Your idea would pose a problem for touchscreen users, especially on android phone. It is near impossible for an adult male to tap with our two huge fingers on a tiny icon!
        3) Agree.
        4) Agree.
        5) IDK which version you're playing but as of v1.2.28 there are THREE types of headgear for Mage & BH: Helm, Hood and Hat. Yeah, totally agree with you, all these unnecessary cosmetic appearance that nobody will ever pay attention while in combat. It only complicates our crafting choice and the crafting level bonus doesn't stack if craft with different variety, which you've already pointed out.
        6) Agree, and the buyback screen should've stay after buying out just as Mohin suggest.
        DONT MESS WITH 7007

Comment

4) They said they'll probably incorporate number 4 for named items.

5) As for number 5, I don't see why you'd complain about variety in the game. I'd complain if there was a lack of variety; the fact that they've added a lot of different types of items and given you a choice of what to use is a huge bonus in my book (as compared to games that give you 2 weapons, and one of everything else - boring).

Plus - those crafting bonuses are absolutely nothing, in this game you can be level 70 in literally less than a day if you play Trials. And then the bonus becomes a moot point but the variety stays and that's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
            Devs is it any chance to make this for us?

Comment

It should be easy enough. I've submitted an "improvement" ticket.

Comment

I too second the point 6. Both the OP and what Mohin said.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                  It should be easy enough. I've submitted an "improvement" ticket.
                  Yes is should, just remove some short part of code Thanks.
                  Last edited by ; 05-12-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X