On mercenaries...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On mercenaries...

Why do mercenaries have a level cap? If they could keep gaining levels (like monsters can have higher levels in trials) it would keep them from becoming irrelevant in higher difficulties, especially from a survivability standpoint. It would also give a reason to acquire mercs early/give an advantage to the ones you find vs. ones you buy.

Also, have you thought of adding ways to upgrade the mercs? They are woefully underpowered, and once acquired are rarely even looked at, so having something else to do with them would be fun.

What are mercenaries??

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
      What are mercenaries??
      Minions.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
        Also, have you thought of adding ways to upgrade the mercs?
        It's been discussed many times, but there are a number of other things that the devs consider to be higher priority.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
          Why do mercenaries have a level cap? If they could keep gaining levels (like monsters can have higher levels in trials) it would keep them from becoming irrelevant in higher difficulties, especially from a survivability standpoint. It would also give a reason to acquire mercs early/give an advantage to the ones you find vs. ones you buy.

Also, have you thought of adding ways to upgrade the mercs? They are woefully underpowered, and once acquired are rarely even looked at, so having something else to do with them would be fun.
          I 100% agree with this. It would even be nice if the devs gave us an option to spend a low to moderate amount of gems to increase the level cap of the minions. They could maybe do it incrementally, like for instance, 10 gems per minion level, or a set amount of gems for every 5 or even every 10 minion levels. Also, in terms of upgrading the minions, maybe the devs could add some inventory slots to them for gear, even if it costed some gems to do. I am sure many players would be on board for this option.
          BEMO GEKI DIGE 6355

Comment

Originally posted by MattsDMan View Post
            I 100% agree with this. It would even be nice if the devs gave us an option to spend a low to moderate amount of gems to increase the level cap of the minions. They could maybe do it incrementally, like for instance, 10 gems per minion level, or a set amount of gems for every 5 or even every 10 minion levels. Also, in terms of upgrading the minions, maybe the devs could add some inventory slots to them for gear, even if it costed some gems to do. I am sure many players would be on board for this option.
            *ahem* gold. this is a perfect GOLD item. spend the gems on heroes.
            VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

For me the purpouse of the minions is about their skillset. That's their point in the current "meta" and am happy with it. Later on with more content\mechanics it could be discussed.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X