Forum reward/enticement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum reward/enticement

There's something like 10 active forum members (11 if you count Travis)

Wouldn't it be nice to do something to get more people here, other than the free set piece thing?

Granted, that's what got me here, but I'm probably 25% of the 1% that posts after that part.

I don't need gifts, but maybe there should be an offering to new players if they post a certain amount of times in a certain period?
    Last edited by Rathmon; 04-13-2017, 05:57 AM. Reason: R
    POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Sarcasm is my weapon of choice. It's like aiming a nuke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Originally posted by Rathmon View Post
    ...there should be an offering to new players if they post a certain amount of times in a certain period?
    I have no problem with that as long as they don't flood the forum with spams or some ^random^ stuff.
    DONT MESS WITH 7007

Comment

Originally posted by toot View Post
      ...as long as they don't flood the forum with spams or some ^random^ stuff.
      This. More than 90% of people who play any given game don't frequent the forums for that game, which contributes to the forum culture. Incentivizing everyone to come here and post would only encourage people to ask stupid questions (where is the secret code?) and create useless threads and posts just to drive their post count up (like Soul does ).

Comment

I don't care about my post count. That's the last thing tlhat matters. Update is no1, game is no2 and then is life ;D

But you're right. I spend most of my time here, as I have no life. I am living with 50 sheeps in an abandoned dungeons.I have to go on the surface for WiFi every day. I don't have water n/ food (in fact I'm robot and don't need that). My work? Playing this game. I am payed by milion dollars every day for this, literally.
        Yeah, when I have network i spend time reading people's posts and replying, mostly every single I find so I can kill some boredom.
        Last edited by SoulGaming2; 04-13-2017, 06:44 PM.
        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
          I don't care about my post count. That's the last thing tlhat matters. Update is no1, game is no2 and then is life ;D

But you're right. I spend most of my time here, as I have no life. I am living with 50 sheeps in an abandoned dungeons.I have to go on the surface for WiFi every day. I don't have water n/ food (in fact I'm robot and don't need that). My work? Playing this game. I am payed by milion dollars every day for this, literally.
          Yeah, when I have network i spend time reading people's posts and replying, mostly every single I find so I can kill some boredom.
          And I thought I was the only one who had such problems

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
            This. More than 90% of people who play any given game don't frequent the forums for that game, which contributes to the forum culture. Incentivizing everyone to come here and post would only encourage people to ask stupid questions (where is the secret code?) and create useless threads and posts just to drive their post count up (like Soul does ).
            you could *secretly* incent those of us who participate. we won't tell, especially not my heroes. i'll b*tch slap them if they do.
            VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

I guess it's not that important... It'd be nice if we had a bigger community simply for marketing reasons - word of the game would reach more people - but ultimately one of the things I love the most about this game is that there's no catching up to a massive community like there is in some others. You play it at your own pace, for your own self, and for your own joy of developing your characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                I'm with you here: I rather have a small community with a handful of active members that actually contribute and discuss relevant topics, that hordes of trolls, flooders/spammers and flamers dwelling here.

Comment

Working...
                X