Push through with Steam or Support for lower version of windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Push through with Steam or Support for lower version of windows

1. Would love to have this one implemented in case of Steam platform if EVER the MULTIPLAYER/Co-Op is already implemented. Easy to find friends online if your steam friends do play this game

2. You can view the hours played by a "player", It's nice to know how much hours a player spent time on this game + if ever there would be some in game achievements we can do when most players already farmed their End game items. Plus a little bragging rights wherein you show your friends "Hey I got the highest hours played in Eternium" "Check my achievements I got them All" and alike

3. Maybe you can develop where the game can support lower versions of windows .. 7(i know is obsolete), there are still some(like me) who enjoys their 8/8.1 version of windows and didn't upgrade to the latest one.

I myself love playing this game to the point I want to have a comfortable time playing it. Been playing off on emulators thus far, but there is a slight delay in response time

Edit:

P.S. Expand to a new horizon and just maybe lots of new players might come in
    Loved playing Diablo Series, Torchlight Series and this game do remind me of them which I played hard growing up. Having these game brings back memories
    Last edited by jdonozo75; 05-12-2017, 09:44 AM.

We've definitely discussed launching on Steam, but it would/will be a lot of work. Eternium was never intended to be a PC game, but Microsoft offered us a good promotion to entice us to launch a Windows 10 version, so we went for it -- but you can tell that the game is not designed for PC (no external controller support, no mouse-overs, etc.). Our biggest concern is that launching a full-on PC version would put us in direct competition with much more developed titles (like Diablo) from studios with much deeper pockets (like Blizzard). If it happens, it wouldn't be until sometime in 2018.

Comment

As long as there are plans in the near future I'm good with that. Love to see Multiplayer on a steam platform someday

Comment

Originally posted by jdonozo75 View Post
        1. Would love to have this one implemented in case of Steam platform if EVER the MULTIPLAYER/Co-Op is already implemented. Easy to find friends online if your steam friends do play this game

2. You can view the hours played by a "player", It's nice to know how much hours a player spent time on this game + if ever there would be some in game achievements we can do when most players already farmed their End game items. Plus a little bragging rights wherein you show your friends "Hey I got the highest hours played in Eternium" "Check my achievements I got them All" and alike

3. Maybe you can develop where the game can support lower versions of windows .. 7(i know is obsolete), there are still some(like me) who enjoys their 8/8.1 version of windows and didn't upgrade to the latest one.

I myself love playing this game to the point I want to have a comfortable time playing it. Been playing off on emulators thus far, but there is a slight delay in response time

Edit:

P.S. Expand to a new horizon and just maybe lots of new players might come in
        Loved playing Diablo Series, Torchlight Series and this game do remind me of them which I played hard growing up. Having these game brings back memories
        I was thinking of a Steam port after seeing Ironbound making it through Greenlight. Glad to see this idea was brought up recently.

Comment

Yous could do with a beta windows version and let the fans start playing on things other than win10... haha!

Comment

Working...
          X