Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Vouis View Post
    Yes they are good. It would be better if you could tap them as buttons for at least self buffing abilities. You could cast two at almost the same time as one .
    Thank you guys for your support I would like to recall my past suggestion about queuing skills and companions abilites. Theses two ideas should work great together and make very small gap to PC players.

We still waiting for Devs if they will add the functionality like this in the future...

Leave a comment:

• Vouis
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivx View Post
    Making the icons functional would be nice, yes. It's easy enough to do once you get used to it (switching from Cleave to Bash for the final fight in Trials, for example), but just clicking a button to switch would be more player-friendly for newbs. Gestures should remain as is though, they're really good now.
    Yes they are good. It would be better if you could tap them as buttons for at least self buffing abilities. You could cast two at almost the same time as one .

Leave a comment:

• Ivx
    replied
    Making the icons functional would be nice, yes. It's easy enough to do once you get used to it (switching from Cleave to Bash for the final fight in Trials, for example), but just clicking a button to switch would be more player-friendly for newbs. Gestures should remain as is though, they're really good now.

Leave a comment:

• abc127
    replied
    A very late +1. Great suggestion, Mohin. And great dialogue. As a phone player, Id love to see something on this topic.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Sarmento
    replied
    Switching attacks and even swapping minion/ability gestures could be as simple as press-drag-drop the ingame icons (same as you do on the skills menu).

As to new gestures, we have:

"zero inflection" gesture space -> used up ( O , anything else is too simple or too similar )
    "single inflection" gesture space -> one free ( > v ^ , just missing < )
    "double inflection" gesture space -> at least four or five free ( Z is used, M should actually be an N for simpler cast (but it isn't), but then we still have |X (a X drawn with a continuous trace) and its 4 orientation variants )

Leave a comment:

• Led
    replied
    While we are on the topic of the 2nd attack. I 100% support this proposed change, its very hard on android for me to double tap, so I always go into menu and change skills around there, but I cant do that in a trial, so we need a new way to trigger the 2nd attack.

With 'rapid fire'...can this be changed to rapid fire the attack you currently are using. Example if your scatter shot is 2nd attack and that's what your using, when you rapid fire you only rapid your 1st primary attack that might be concussive shot.....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
    I pinged the team for their feedback here.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    I pinged the team for their feedback here.

Leave a comment:

• Vouis
    replied
    Originally posted by Mohin View Post
    This unique system will be still in game, we just get some new functions which make game better, easier for new players whos are not familiar with gestures at the begining and in the same time we will make a distance between mobile and PC a little shorter.
    We are saying and asking for the same thing im not the one you need to convince.
    Last edited by Vouis; 05-24-2017, 11:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Vouis View Post
    You both express better than me what i wanted to say with my poor english.

The icons have already a fuction that understands when you re trying to press them and a message tells you to draw symbols instead. Its must be easy to make them funtional (im no dev though).
    The question is if we can convince them that their unique system that makes their game different than every other with buttons, is worth improving and tweaked for some extra functionallities. The symbols themselves is a marketing tool also, it will require a lot and quality convincing.
    This unique system will be still in game, we just get some new functions which make game better, easier for new players whos are not familiar with gestures at the begining and in the same time we will make a distance between mobile and PC a little shorter.

Leave a comment:

• Vouis
    replied
    You both express better than me what i wanted to say with my poor english.

The icons have already a fuction that understands when you re trying to press them and a message tells you to draw symbols instead. Its must be easy to make them funtional (im no dev though).
    The question is if we can convince them that their unique system that makes their game different than every other with buttons, is worth improving and tweaked for some extra functionallities. The symbols themselves is a marketing tool also, it will require a lot and quality convincing.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
    I say about alternative. If you want - you drow, want - press the button. So that we can use both options, as we are comfortable.
    I don't see any reason why to remove current working option and I also mentioned that if we would like to cast minion skill in other place than auto currently targeted monster we would use gestures like now.

So we agree but I think King of android play will be playing with old gesture style

Devs, Travis can you say anything about? Is it a lot of work to implement this?

Leave a comment:

• Dyoma
    replied
    I say about alternative. If you want - you drow, want - press the button. So that we can use both options, as we are comfortable.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
    I would prefer an alternative to drawing some skills by pressing a button. Such skills as time warp, battle rage, in the zone, smoke screen more convenient to use by press the button. This will add dynamics to the game.
    If Devs will say that they can make buttons (I hope they will say anything about this or Travis will make a ticket for them, thanks Travis ), there will be no problems with skills you mentioned but problems can appear with skills which must have a target.

How to solve this?

I make a suggestion in my previous post, that they can auto target currently attacked target, any other ideas (if we don't want to use second finger for targeting)?

Leave a comment:

• Dyoma
    replied
    I would prefer an alternative to drawing some skills by pressing a button. Such skills as time warp, battle rage, in the zone, smoke screen more convenient to use by press the button. This will add dynamics to the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X