Inventory/stash space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inventory/stash space

I've already posted about this but it must have gotten overlooked and/or derailed into a different discussion, so I thought I'd ask again...

Any considerations about giving us the option to have more stash space maybe? Or will the new multiplayer update and the player hometown include some sort of "physical" stash storage?

Is the option of coding another stash page into the game something that could be considered?

Thanks!

I beleive that the current stash will be moved there. But more space there would be appreciated. I'm full...for so long.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

A lot of existing UI elements like the Stash, party, crafting, etc. will become physical elements in the home town. To save stash space, we've briefly discussed a "Gemstone Pouch", but nothing was ever set in stone. I'm sure when they revamp the UI, they'll add more space.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
        A lot of existing UI elements like the Stash, party, crafting, etc. will become physical elements in the home town. To save stash space, we've briefly discussed a "Gemstone Pouch", but nothing was ever set in stone. I'm sure when they revamp the UI, they'll add more space.
        As long as we will still have some type of inventory while we are in the field, like in the Diablo series of games, then all is well. That would suck to have to run/teleport/exit w/e back to town every time we wanted to look at an item we just found, or not be able to sell stuff on the fly to keep our inventories from filling up. I am assuming the devs are taking a page out of Diablo's playbook, and doing an in town stash chest, along with the current character inventory slots? I also think it would be nice for the new stash to have options to sort our items based on rarity, set type (Havoc, Adventurer's, Juggernaut, etc.), item level, and maybe character type. Maybe they could add an option to where you could dedicate an entire page to one type of item, and then if say a legendary item drops in the field, there could be a new button on the item that could say "send to stash", or "send to page # (w/e the page you have set up as a legendary page). That would be awesome to be able to just click on an item right after it is found, and be able to sort it how you want, unless you want to sell it right away. Even if the last part isn't made a reality, as least giving us the option to edit the stash pages as we see fit would be great.
        BEMO GEKI DIGE 6355

Comment

Thanks Travis. A gem pouch, at least, would be awesome. More pages + a pouch would be even better. Looking forward to seeing what the revamped UI looks like too.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
            Is it a big problem (until you make bigger changes here) to change maximum number of 1 pile from 20 to 99 for example...?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
              Is it a big problem (until you make bigger changes here) to change maximum number of 1 pile from 20 to 99 for example...?
              This alone should give some breathing space. Besides the number of Rough/Common piles saved, you can save up on the "intermediate" gemstone levels and just stock up on 81 Commons -> fuse into 1x perfect.

If you don't want to make it 99, at least make it 27.

Comment

Increasing stack size seems like an easy enough change, but even a little change like that could have repercussions on player spending habits, especially early in the game. This thread is here for the guys to see -- we'll see if they act on it.

Comment

Well, I never had any space issues with gemstones before unlocking all stash pages. Currently, I've got half a page devoted to gemstones above common, a page and a half for crafting and gear sets I'm piecing together, and a whopping two pages of rings and necklaces. It's mostly gear and jewels that causes problems. Especially jewels. Did I mention that jewels take up way too much space?

Jewels would also be a lot easier to manage if the last page had 9 lines (2 x 3 types x 9 uncommons), and if they were somehow distinguishable by their stats.

You know, that could be done without losing spenders: Add 3 lines on the last page, if the UI can handle it.
                  Useful links, for my use and for yours...
                  http://postimage.io for uploading screens easily
                  Google site search for these forums
                  (more to follow)

Comment

Working...
                  X