Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keys

I had thought I had read that keys were going to go away. Since that does not seem to be happening any time soon can you at least make it so they can be sold or just simply trashed. With 5 toons getting keys they r taking up way to much space and I don't feel like doing& key runs all the time
    In the beginning there was nothing then it exploded

Just put some keys in your shared stash and you'll stop receiving them.

Comment

Are we supposed to get a key per character per 8 hours? I only receive 1 per 8 hours on my entire account. 5 characters.
      ZAMU YESE VARO 8373

Comment

Originally posted by Skycake View Post
        Are we supposed to get a key per character per 8 hours? I only receive 1 per 8 hours on my entire account. 5 characters.
        No, you are only supposed to get one key every eight hours on your entire account. If you don't use them you will get the next keys on a different character, since you can't get more than three keys per character. (You can move more than three keys into one character by using the stash).

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
          No, you are only supposed to get one key every eight hours on your entire account. If you don't use them you will get the next keys on a different character, since you can't get more than three keys per character. (You can move more than three keys into one character by using the stash).
          Okay good I misunderstood. I have been stashing my keys on one character, hoping to make a ton of runs in a row, one at a time every 8 hours is usually disappointing. Thanks bud.
          ZAMU YESE VARO 8373

Comment

One observation re: keys, if a characters inventory is full with one slot holding a single key and you try to receive a key from your mail, it will say your inventory is full and not allow it, even though there is room in the key stack. I don't know if this is the same with gemstones, apples or potions.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
              One observation re: keys, if a characters inventory is full with one slot holding a single key and you try to receive a key from your mail, it will say your inventory is full and not allow it, even though there is room in the key stack. I don't know if this is the same with gemstones, apples or potions.
              It's the same with gemstones, it's really difficult to open more than 3 packs at a time.

Comment

Working...
              X