Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Battle

Hello.

I'm playing for a few weeks, and I realize that you do not have an automatic battle system yet, is there any reason for that? Or have not thought about it ?? Could release at higher levels or after winning the 5 stars by stages.
    It would be more comfortable with this, and upar would be a little easier at the initial levels.
    Just a suggestion ... I hope an answer

The devs have a strong stance against "afk play", so you most likely won't ever see this implemented.

Comment

For all your AfK needs: Light of Aiaran

I specifically stopped playing because of the excessively high amount of automation and the insane respawn rate. Otherwise it's a fine game.
      Useful links, for my use and for yours...
      http://postimage.io for uploading screens easily
      Google site search for these forums
      (more to follow)

Comment

or slot machine games.
        Last edited by Bishishi; 07-01-2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

You mean something like this?

Comment

You know, I think that automatic play can actually be engaging and interesting, if it takes away only the repetition but still requires you to make strategic decisions and adapt them regularly to changing environments. Think FFXII and the gambit system, or Gladiabots' competitive AI programming. You are making the decisions in advance and your success depends on them completely, you can still fail horribly if your decisions are bad, but they save you time and/or effort wasted on repeatedly giving the same commands over and over ad nauseam.

The bad thing about most autoplay features is that they are doing the exact opposite: Letting the bot do the thinking and play a perfect game all by itself, but block your phone while the game plays itself over and over again, giving you rewards that you have not earned yourself, and instead of really saving you time, reducing the time you could be using the phone for something else.

MagaSaga
            That ad crossed my way quite a bit too often lately... A game called EZ PZ RPG, and the guy in the ad looking like the most bored person in the world? Yes, I absolutely want to play that. Really. And when it's not ezpz, it's this fantastic game ad.
            I think humankind is coming to an end... Or maybe just my sanity.
            Useful links, for my use and for yours...
            http://postimage.io for uploading screens easily
            Google site search for these forums
            (more to follow)

Comment

Originally posted by Estharon View Post
              I think humankind is coming to an end... Or maybe just my sanity.
              Good points here, but wanted to point out that the two things above aren't mutually exclusive...
              Cerberus
              SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Working...
              X