Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback at CL 300

You've made one helluva terrific game!!

I know some things are done certain ways for good reasons and ultimately, based on the great decisions you made to make M&M what it is today, I trust your judgement. Sometimes you have to give us what we need rather than what we want.

Buffs, nerfs - I can roll with it. Change is fun!
    In that spirit, here is my feedback...
    (I know some of these things have been suggested, so just adding my +1 to those.)

I wish...
    • we had more stash and/or inventory space (any price).
    • we could rename pieces of gear, or just add a little text identifier.
    • for the ability to group sets of gear and give them names for easy gear (set) changes.
    • named and set items were easier to ID at a glance. (Different border, etc.)
    • the hero type which can don each piece of gear were easier to ID.
      Maybe color- or symbol-coded?
      Or instead of "Cannot be used by a Warrior", it could list the types which can use it.
    • the effects of abilities were more detailed in their descriptions.
    • we had 1 more hero slot potentially allowing 2 of each hero type.
    • dark trials weren't so dark.
    • the map stayed open when fighting (or the option).
    • there were an option to turn off flashing GUI tabs (when no companions are loaded, no abilities are charging, new Store items, etc.).
    • trial levels showed the number of times completed as the story mode ones do.
    • we could set the story mode enemy level above 70 (no limit).
    • gold were more useful.
      Maybe some champion-leveling living weapons?
      Maybe we could pay gold to enter dungeon areas rather than using keys?
    • a different command could activate the 2nd primary skill (rather than 2-finger tap).
      (Can't do a 2-finger tap with an emulator. I know this is a mobile game at heart so I'm just throwing it out there.)
    • we could see more of our heroes' stats.
      • Total enemies killed by each hero (even better subdivided by enemy type).
        • A running tally and a re-settable tally (trip) would be oh-so-cool.
      • Number of gear items crafted.
      • Experience points would be nice to see.
      • Any numbers you can show! Love the numbers.
    • Ad boxes for Windows version. (I'm sure you will if/when you can.)
    • Of course more hero types, more enemy types, more abilities, more companions, more terrains, and more special gear would be great. (Can't get too much of a good thing can ya?)
    • Bridges: Yeah, they're a little frustrating sometimes.
    • When I approach an unlocked chest (or occasionally a locked one) when a battle is active, it usually crashes the game at the very moment it gives the message about opening the chest after combat.
      • Sometimes the game freezes indefinitely on that image and other times the app goes all-white. Either way I force it closed.
      • I can usually avoid this via Vortex, Shockwave, etc. but sometimes the warrior follows the enemy there.
      • Upon reloading, the game almost always allows me to go back to a point right before the last mob I fought.
      • It may be an emulator-only issue. I haven't noticed it reported. I'm very happy to be able to use emulators at all, so it's not a biggie.

What I really like:
    • I'm new to RPGs and found this game easy to pick up and play. Very addictive. You turned a 90-lb woman into a killing machine (in my own mind).
    • The forum is great - full of smart, friendly, helpful people. Really liking the new forum setup so far. Travis is involved and fair.
      And he caught my Wrath of Khan reference.
    • The characters, gear, and settings are aesthetically pleasing (tho I'm not crazy about the Eileen work-over - I'd prefer she were more in the hero's style).
    • The game looks great on my 34" monitor. How is that possible??
    • The male hero is pretty damned sexy - I don't even mind that they all look alike. I'll take 5 (or 6?), please!
    • The ad box system works great. I haven't intentionally passed one up yet.
    • The game responds very well to commands and is overall very stable.
    • The huge number of combinations of abilities, stats, companions & techniques make it fun to try different approaches. (More inventory would help with experimentation.)
    • I love the sound gold makes when it's filing into my inventory.

Mostly just keep up the great work and thanks for the amazing game!!

Thanks for reading.

PS: My work productivity is slumping. Do you have a spell for that?
    PPS: Can you please provide a link to the Secret Code? Why so elusive?? Almost as elusive as the Sheep level...
    Cerberus
    SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Did you see this Travis?
    I posted it seconds after the forum update last week so just confirming it showed up.
    Cerberus
    SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Yup, I saw it. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
      X