Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the actual max possible Average Damage on a Level 70 Weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As always, astounding screenshots. That's the equivalent of 174231 rough Gemstones by the way.

You can just not give a **** about the "common property" and shove 3 Legendaries per character at random in the oven each day... if you still do daily quests, the overhead time is minimal.

If you want to optimize it, just hold on only to Legendaries that have a common property (say Critical Damage), so that any 3 you shove in the oven will give you that on the outcome.

Also, maybe craft Swords this time? For style at least... :P

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post

I'm not going to attempt to craft the weapon, I will just continue to sell all the legendarys I find as I don't think it is worth my time. My 2 weapons are already great and the chances of hitting a 3rd that's better is like not going to happen. I will save my sanity for another pointless task......like gemstone farming.....almost time to go crafting again. Only question is what to make...

Click image for larger version Name:	stones.PNG Views:	2 Size:	206.2 KB ID:	56565
      Purples. Clearly. Purples.
      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

I have yet to reach 20 brilliants of any kind (currently 14 amethysts, which I won't probably ever use). That's damn impressive Led.

Comment

I suspect a Photoshop in this picture
          NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavel View Post
            I suspect a Photoshop in this picture
            Why do you think so?

Comment

I'm more bothered by the order he sorts the gemstones. Should be Emerald - Amethyst - Sapphire - Topaz - Ruby - Diamond, which is the order of the gemstone named trials. But that stash is just a clusterfuck...
              MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

Why do you think so?
                I was just fooling around. It doesn't seem like an achievable goal in a near future haha
                NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post
                  I'm more bothered by the order he sorts the gemstones. Should be Emerald - Amethyst - Sapphire - Topaz - Ruby - Diamond, which is the order of the gemstone named trials. But that stash is just a clusterfuck...
                  I ordered my stash (gemstones) in the order that I completed farming them. Right being finished first and least important and left being still working on and more important.

And no....not a photo shop, it's worse....it's a sure sign of a nerd who needs a better life!...consider it a side product of 1300+ CL........now I have the strange problem...do I keep collecting gemstones.....and what to craft. I already have full dps/xp dps/ tank rings (not perfect but close too) so I am thinking of making damage reflect tank set (for rylocks) and a cooldown dps set for the BH.
                  Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                  The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                  HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavel View Post

I was just fooling around. It doesn't seem like an achievable goal in a near future haha
                    I agree it's mind-boggling. At a generous drop rate of 10x Rough Gemstones per level (this is rather optimistic), and an estimated avg time of 1:30m per level (again, rather optimistic, even for Led), these amount to ~440 hours of game time. So a little under 4 months at 4hr a day...

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post

I ordered my stash (gemstones) in the order that I completed farming them. Right being finished first and least important and left being still working on and more important.
                      What do you mean, "more important"? I mean, I can understand the Rubies taking the crown, but Sapphires in 2nd??

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

I agree it's mind-boggling. At a generous drop rate of 10x Rough Gemstones per level (this is rather optimistic), and an estimated avg time of 1:30m per level (again, rather optimistic, even for Led), these amount to ~440 hours of game time. So a little under 4 months at 4hr a day...
                        I remember 1 year ago Eze showed his gold/gemstones gems ect and my jaw hit the floor. It was so much....I still think I am behind him. Just call it time served...I just passing on his message to a new generation of players 1 year on.

Can someone calculate how much wife agro and dog box time I achieved in making this account and playing this game. That's a number worth looking at
                        Last edited by Led; 07-26-2017, 03:09 PM.
                        Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Easy calcs:

wife agro = max that she can take (because 440hours is a shitload) minus one (or it would be EX-wife agro...)
                          dog box time (does this mean, "grounded" time for you, or time you actually left your dog in the box/crate/whatever to play Eternium? Assume it's the later case) = 440hours too much, since you could have easily played while walking him (what I do)

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

What do you mean, "more important"? I mean, I can understand the Rubies taking the crown, but Sapphires in 2nd??

Well, Attack Speed is a the single stat you'd want in almost any build. Be it tanky(LoH/AtkSpd/Vit/Arm), DPS(Pow/CrR/CrD/AtkSpd), Experience(XP/Pow/AtkSpd/...). Although it's rarely the main stat(usually losing to power in damage jewellery for example), using it as 2nd stat still means 12 gems to use. And 3rd or 4th stat would still mean using 3-9 Sapphires. This adds up...
                            MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post

Well, Attack Speed is a the single stat you'd want in almost any build. Be it tanky(LoH/AtkSpd/Vit/Arm), DPS(Pow/CrR/CrD/AtkSpd), Experience(XP/Pow/AtkSpd/...). Although it's rarely the main stat(usually losing to power in damage jewellery for example), using it as 2nd stat still means 12 gems to use. And 3rd or 4th stat would still mean using 3-9 Sapphires. This adds up...
                              You nailed it....i use blue gems in every different craft....making them 2nd behind reds. Even my reflect set will have...dam ref.vit.life on hit.attackspeed
                              Last edited by Led; 07-26-2017, 05:57 PM.
                              Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Isn't this kind of against the ratios of "max stat value vs gem bonus vs bonus per CL point"? A perfect Sapphire is only ~1/3rd of the max AS stat value on an item, which in turn can be obtained through "just" 29 CL points. Whereas e.g. Power, a perfect Ruby is more than half of the max stat value, which in turn would amount to 36 CL points...

And this to say nothing of the Critical Damage, for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X