Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the actual max possible Average Damage on a Level 70 Weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
    Isn't this kind of against the ratios of "max stat value vs gem bonus vs bonus per CL point"? A perfect Sapphire is only ~1/3rd of the max AS stat value on an item, which in turn can be obtained through "just" 29 CL points. Whereas e.g. Power, a perfect Ruby is more than half of the max stat value, which in turn would amount to 36 CL points...

And this to say nothing of the Critical Damage, for example.
    If we continue this line of thought, max stat value for CrR can be bought for only 18 CP. Max stat value for CrDmg(60%) is even cheaper and will cost 12 CP.
    So for pure DPS rings it'd be Pow>AtkSpd>CrR>CrD, if only stat/CP output is considered.
    MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Isn't this kind of against the ratios of "max stat value vs gem bonus vs bonus per CL point"? A perfect Sapphire is only ~1/3rd of the max AS stat value on an item, which in turn can be obtained through "just" 29 CL points. Whereas e.g. Power, a perfect Ruby is more than half of the max stat value, which in turn would amount to 36 CL points...

And this to say nothing of the Critical Damage, for example.
      I feel we are opening a can of worms with this topic.....I said every single craft (for me) regardless of desired outcomes will include Sapphires. This does not take away from the power in a DPS ring or the VIT/LoH on a tank ring.
      Attack speed is the single best stat in the game, why.....
      Attack speed gives cooldown reduction so more skills,
      Attack speed gives a dps boost,
      Attack speed gives a recovery boost,
      This means I will use more sapphires then any other gemstone as only my DPS/XP and DPS rings will include rubys. My Reflect , Tank , Cooldown-Tank sets will not use rubys.

You may think that already having 10+ attacks per second is enough, but no.....you always want faster cooldowns and more recovery for the mass pulls. No point hitting hard if you not going to survive the pull.
      Led

The needer of Nerfs,
      The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
      HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post

Even my reflect set will have...dam ref.vit.life on hit.attackspeed
        Made this one for messing around with deflect/reflect... Kinda fun to let Elban and Gorgana kill themselves while standing there.

HAME POPU QAHA 0909

Comment

Hey my drugies, looks like with the new update I get to "hold the crown" for a little... or at least touch it. I'm sure someone will now soon craft a better one, but here you go. 1391.5 avg.

Of course, the other stats are all garbage. Armor was rerolled from Life Regen already!

Comment

Hey my drugies, looks like with the new update I get to "hold the crown" for a little... or at least touch it. I'm sure someone will now soon craft a better one, but here you go. 1391.5 avg.

Of course, the other stats are all garbage. Armor was rerolled from Life Regen already!
            Nice bro,quick question:-what common stats are more preferred.i m doing 3 crafts a day with one xp,one power and third crit rate/damage/atk speed,I need one good xp/damage that's why doing XP on one,am I doing wrong or right any help is appreciated.
            VAJA ROZA DIFA 0385

Comment

Working...
            X