Damage reflect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damage reflect

For now, the stat damage reflection is useless and was shown that the build is not possible to use in story mode or in trials. Maybe it would become useful if it was related to a % of damage taken? Let's say a perfect stat of 360 reflected damage would transform into a 5% of damage taken reflected until a maximum of 50%. Also, it would be a possibility to add an ability from level 1-10, adding 11-20% reflect damage. It is just a thought. Maybe the % are a bit too high considering that stat can be added to a lot of different gears. This effect would fit well in trials. The Rylocke shield could change into: when blocking, 2× damage taken reflected or something like this.

Looking forward to see if this is only fantasy
    NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Originally posted by Machiavel View Post
    For now, the stat damage reflection is useless and was shown that the build is not possible to use in story mode or in trials. Maybe it would become useful if it was related to a % of damage taken? Let's say a perfect stat of 360 reflected damage would transform into a 5% of damage taken reflected until a maximum of 50%. Also, it would be a possibility to add an ability from level 1-10, adding 11-20% reflect damage. It is just a thought. Maybe the % are a bit too high considering that stat can be added to a lot of different gears. This effect would fit well in trials. The Rylocke shield could change into: when blocking, 2× damage taken reflected or something like this.

Looking forward to see if this is only fantasy
    It was many times considered to change the reflect damage to something useful but I don't remeber that anybody get the answer from Devs that they will do it in some way. Another problem is performance of the game when you reflecting the damage from reflect aura (you can freeze the game).

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

It was many times considered to change the reflect damage to something useful but I don't remeber that anybody get the answer from Devs that they will do it in some way. Another problem is performance of the game when you reflecting the damage from reflect aura (you can freeze the game).
      Let's wait and see if we can get at least an unclear answer! It could be implemented in the beta just for testing. Anyways if we don't try it, we'll never know
      NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

And it's annoying as hell in crafting too. It always turns up when I'm crafting. even when I reforge it out of the item and leave Offense and VIT stats. it always turns up! ALWAYS!!

Comment

Would be best if Rylocke is to reflect or at least reflect a percentage of the damage of the monster who dealt it. And yeah, reflect damage stats should be removed as it is useless and just messes up the rolls.
          HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
            Another problem is performance of the game when you reflecting the damage from reflect aura (you can freeze the game).
            So i'm not alone. I thought it was my phone. Its for a few milliseconds but still annoying. I have a Moto G5+ btw.

Comment

The only glove enchantments, so far, are all useless stats like DR. Player requests to buff DR have been long ignored.
              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
              X