The New Eileen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Eileen

ok, low priority ask, to be sure, but it's been long enough that I just HAVE to ask....

I appreciate the Eileen rework. :P *seriously* it's helpful to be able to see her and tell the difference from Maggie, Robin,and Endar. (side note, probably a good opportunity still)

but why does she appear to have stubble? I mean, she's not a pirate (or maybe she SHOULD BE??? Might be fun).... also, why do i feel like i'm in a 1950s cartoon when she's chasing me? it IS funny, but it seems out of place for the game - is it an easter egg?
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Seriously same here. But units and NPCs are meant to be funny (at least that's what Devs say).
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

I've always thought Eileen looked goofy (and she still does). I'm guessing Marius just has trouble with her the same way Serban has trouble with bridges.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
        I've always thought Eileen looked goofy (and she still does). I'm guessing Marius just has trouble with her the same way Serban has trouble with bridges.
        Haha, I really like that comparison. Nice.

(By the way the troubles with bridges have to be quite huge according to the ingame allusions)
        Last edited by Dominik Keßler; 08-02-2017, 09:24 PM.
        NUCE SONI HUCU 7612

Comment

Please bring back blondie.
          In precisionem non est in perfectionem.

[The pursuit of] Precision is not perfection.

Comment

Working...
          X