Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapons for bounty hunter.

Hello kind sirs,
    The reason i am writing this is to ask if there is any info about the bounty hunter class having a double-handed weapon, like a bow/crossbow or rifle/shotgun. I think it would be really neat to have an alternative of weapons like the melee class has.​​​​
    If there is such a thing in development, when will it be patched in the game ? And if not, i'd really like for you guys to consider adding more weapons to the bounty hunter class.

Ty very much. I wait for your reply.

Originally posted by Noxarcana View Post
    Hello kind sirs,
    The reason i am writing this is to ask if there is any info about the bounty hunter class having a double-handed weapon, like a bow/crossbow or rifle/shotgun. I think it would be really neat to have an alternative of weapons like the melee class has.​​​​
    If there is such a thing in development, when will it be patched in the game ? And if not, i'd really like for you guys to consider adding more weapons to the bounty hunter class.

Ty very much. I wait for your reply.
    As far as Travis said, there'll be two handed weapons added, someday. This will surely catch some difference for BH as well.

Before these weapons are released, I am not sure if we can expect anything new for BH. If I remember, bows and crossbows (crossbows might not) have been in early alpha stage of BH Development. It was - for some reason removed - there's a link for the video in the wiki in the Future Teasers page, you can see it there or anywhere else, if Willing to keen on your search.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
      ...there'll be two handed weapons added, someday.
      ^This^

Comment

Working...
      X