X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's MAGgiE and Minions. We all are minions of the mighty queen

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
      as a result enables broken build designs like pure dps builds that then pass trial 1000 with ease.
      The devs try to stop us getting so high in trials and nerf the mage many times making it a shadow of its former glory and less fun to play but in reality if they just nerfed maggie then the balancing problem would basically be fixed in 1 little tweek.
      It is poor game design having somthing way over powered that basacally forces everyone to use it or die.
      ITS MAGE AND MINIONS NOT MAGE AND MAGGIE
      I see. I agree with you. It would make much more sense to nerf it and balance superstrong boss abilities in some other way.

Comment

IF maggie was nerfed it would be very hard to lock down bosses perminantly and then in turn you would need to add toughness into your builds and this would make the game way more balanced across the classes.
        can you lock down boss permanently with only 1 maggie? if not then rather than nerf maggie all the way maybe they can make so that we can't use 2 or 3 minions of the same type... so we can only use 1 maggie...
        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
        How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
        Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
        New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
        Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
        Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
        Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Originally posted by Terminus View Post

Huh, that sounds like what happens when you do the double tap for the alternative attack.
          It's not a double tap for alternate attack - it's 2 fingers at the same time and that is not what happens. It's my main attack.

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

can you lock down boss permanently with only 1 maggie? if not then rather than nerf maggie all the way maybe they can make so that we can't use 2 or 3 minions of the same type... so we can only use 1 maggie...
            Yes...asuming i can keep 1 maggie alive its all i need. the 2nd maggie is insurance in case one dies
            Led

The needer of Nerfs,
            The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
            HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Yes...asuming i can keep 1 maggie alive its all i need. the 2nd maggie is insurance in case one dies
              well... it's bad news for maggie then... +1 for nerf... LOL...
              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
              How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
              Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
              New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
              Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
              Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
              Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

I completely agree with LED.

However, I don't think a toggle to switch primaries will be any more effective than pausing the game and switching in the character screen. I want to actually use both attack skills and alternate seamlessly. I think it should be one tap vs. two taps. Two fingers just doesn't work on an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by PassionatePilgrim View Post
                  I completely agree with LED.

However, I don't think a toggle to switch primaries will be any more effective than pausing the game and switching in the character screen. I want to actually use both attack skills and alternate seamlessly. I think it should be one tap vs. two taps. Two fingers just doesn't work on an iPhone.
                  The fact you can't pause the game and change skills in trials is why there is such a problem. I'm ok on iPad but on phone I play with thumbs and it's impossible for me to get secondary attack going. It's just poor game design, it's not like we are trying to change skills, we just want to be able to use the skills we have selected.
                  Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                  The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                  HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Additional skill load out slots and a button to switch to each. They can restrict skill switching on trials or PVP only.
                    HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Working...
                    X