No announcement yet.

My 3 biggest issues in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the secondary attack issue, I had problems when I first started playing on my phone too. I play with my index and middle finger. Over time I've gotten used to the exact timing of getting the secondary attack to work mostly reliably. At first I was trying to touch both fingers at the same time, and it would often just keep doing the primary attack. Instead of touching both fingers to the screen at the same time, I now do a bit of a delayed BA-DA. I first touch my index finger, and a split second later touch my middle finger. This seems to work for me.

It's still a bit of a pain, though, and doesn't work 100% of the time. So I always put my AoE attack (cleave) in the primary slot, and my single target attack (frenzy) in the secondary slot. That way I can cleave my way easily through packs of mobs, and then use frenzy as needed to keep up the attack/movement speed buffs or to kill bosses/elites.

Comment

Thanks for bringing this up led,
      first point is very important warriors dont face too much problem bcoz of durability and u have walk into it anyway and mistake friendlyness but while playing BH and mage is becomes pain specially for boss fight when u want to simply move back and attack him but u walk right at him to die.
      we have been discussing this same issue about primary attacking and moving toward mob Adrian (Developer) plz watch this once.

​​​​​​​@Dyoma do u play on tablet and sit on table to play?bcoz if I hold phone with two hands I m only left with two thumbs and it's hard to change from primary to secondary,if I hold phone in one hand then LEDs second issue gets solved by using three fingers but I want to play with my thumbs and as of now it's very hard to play ranged classes on phone comfortably with two thumbs.
      VAJA ROZA DIFA 0385

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
        +1 too, but since "<" is kind of "reserved" to the player skills (>, ^ and V, just missing the other <), I would vote to change "M" into "N" (one less inflection, plus its a sideways-Z, so in line with other minion gestures).
        Simpler signs are so very important, if you want to cast fast. And on top of having the longest cast time, drawing the M is also prone to mistakes. While I understand that the N would fit better in that player/minion system, < would simply work better.

Choosing yourself out of a set somewhat distinguishable signs would be even better, introducing <, N, W, W sideways and M sideways...
        MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Wow! You are so excited with an 'N' sign. But it's complicated. First of all, 'N' and 'Z' don't differ enough, it's one sign and the rotated sign. It could be 'И' though. But I draw 'Z' like '/'. There comes hard part of 'Z' — the sign start is one side and it's end is the opposite side. Sign recognition system, not-closed-sign, bla-bla-bla, in brief, a lot of work to make 'Z' and 'И' different enough. And easily recognizable 'W' and 'M' with starting points and endings on one side. The choice is obvious.
          P.S. No, I can't answer your "Why isn't '<' sign used?" question.
          DONT NEED GEMS 1337
          A man with one post.

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
            Hi guys,
            I know these issues have been raised before but i thought i would re raise them...

1. Clicking on mobs but moving instead of attacking.
            THIS IS THE #1KILLER IN THE GAME
            How mamy times do i click on a mob but move into the mob and not attack...not to mention the mobs then agro and even if i move back i then have to dodge a hail of arrows that would never have fired if the stupid game reconised that clicking near a mob means i want to attack it.
            PLEASE FIX ITS VERY FRUSTRATING.

2. Its near impossible to change primary attacks on a phone. As i play with 2 thumbs because you have to hold the device you can never 2 click to use 2nd attack.
            This greatly reduces build diversity. I used to swap skills around in trials but now we cant even swap primary and secondary attacks over.
            PLEASE GIVE US A TOGGLE BUTTON THAT ROTATES PRIMARY OR SECONDARY ATTACKS.

3. Maggie....i hate maggie. make her silance count towards a mobs cc meter. There is no skill to using silance but it shuts down 90% of the game and reduces build diversity. Make us have to time silance not just spam it.
            Agree wit #1... please fix this "issue"
            It has become an issue since its an error in gameplay..

Agree wit #2... this needs to be thought out and changed

(Devs, u guys r the makers so I'll leave it to the Devs to come up wit the improvements)
            ONLY ANDROID PLAY
            WEHU FUDA WINE 4398

Comment

Originally posted by Mcool View Post

Dyoma do u play on tablet and sit on table to play?bcoz if I hold phone with two hands I m only left with two thumbs and it's hard to change from primary to secondary,if I hold phone in one hand then LEDs second issue gets solved by using three fingers but I want to play with my thumbs and as of now it's very hard to play ranged classes on phone comfortably with two thumbs.
              I put the device on the palm of my left hand and play right. So I can control and lay, and sitting, and standing.
              King of Android play
              NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

I can cast the circle sign by drawing a small triangle

Comment

Hi guys,
                  I know these issues have been raised before but i thought i would re raise them...

1. Clicking on mobs but moving instead of attacking.
                  THIS IS THE #1KILLER IN THE GAME
                  How mamy times do i click on a mob but move into the mob and not attack...not to mention the mobs then agro and even if i move back i then have to dodge a hail of arrows that would never have fired if the stupid game reconised that clicking near a mob means i want to attack it.
                  PLEASE FIX ITS VERY FRUSTRATING.

2. Its near impossible to change primary attacks on a phone. As i play with 2 thumbs because you have to hold the device you can never 2 click to use 2nd attack.
                  This greatly reduces build diversity. I used to swap skills around in trials but now we cant even swap primary and secondary attacks over.
                  PLEASE GIVE US A TOGGLE BUTTON THAT ROTATES PRIMARY OR SECONDARY ATTACKS.

3. Maggie....i hate maggie. make her silance count towards a mobs cc meter. There is no skill to using silance but it shuts down 90% of the game and reduces build diversity. Make us have to time silance not just spam it.
                  1# +1...this is really a problem, every now and then I move when I was going to attack, or I attack when I was going to move............

2# hold your device with one hand and tap with the other , I don't want more buttons on the screen, maybe a simple vertical line to toggle is a good idea

3# Maggie is too IMBA, there should be more silence/stun skills so we get choices. (how can you survive when Elban's skill kills you almost instantly.. )

BTW: change M to < .... great idea!
                  there should be a toggle in the setting page toggles show/hide the "☝ ✌ ^ v > z o m"..........no one need them any more after 1 hour playing
                  Last edited by 123Klutz; 08-17-2017, 03:32 AM.
                  For Gold And Glory

Comment

#1 Agreed. I gave up playing mage bcos of this.
                    #2 I'm not sure if adding more button to an already full of icon screen is a good idea. This however can be added if the devs give us option to hide some icons (like draw signs on the left of the screen).
                    #3 Yea. I don't like how we are forced to use maggie(s) or die. Perma-silence is the name of the game and keep pounding until the enemy dies, this gets old very quick.
                    (July 20th 2017)
                    Playing on Android 7

Comment

I have the opposite problem than most of you. I click to move my mage and instead she starts attacking. Makes me crazy sometimes when I'm trying to get to a better position before I start attacking

Comment

Originally posted by Robinnetta View Post
                        I have the opposite problem than most of you. I click to move my mage and instead she starts attacking. Makes me crazy sometimes when I'm trying to get to a better position before I start attacking
                        Huh, that sounds like what happens when you do the double tap for the alternative attack.

Comment

I think it has to be something about hitbox of mob being considered small on BH and larger on mage bcoz I tried mage and it's very comfortable on mobile than BH.
                          OR is this the reason?
                          Attached Files
                          VAJA ROZA DIFA 0385

Comment

Originally posted by icaros View Post

4. Do something about Blade Flurry.
                            I'd honestly prefer it be a true passive, just automatically triggering some kind of steroid. If they want it to be an actual attack, how about a short whirlwind that doesn't interrupt auto attacks?

Comment

1st 2 without a doubt.

3rd - I am not playing the game for so long as you do, but I must say that for me it is still hard to keep track of all the cooldowns, companions being alive AND who has the silence. So keeping track of all this can be considered a skill. What I am trying to say is that for casual or starting players this probably isn't as easy as for you (especially with your attack speed 7 = constant protective shield). For me when **** gets crowded it is a live saver, especially against Elban, summoning bosses and reflection aura.

Comment

Originally posted by Irma View Post

1st 2 without a doubt.

3rd - I am not playing the game for so long as you do, but I must say that for me it is still hard to keep track of all the cooldowns, companions being alive AND who has the silence. So keeping track of all this can be considered a skill. What I am trying to say is that for casual or starting players this probably isn't as easy as for you (especially with your attack speed 7 = constant protective shield). For me when **** gets crowded it is a live saver, especially against Elban, summoning bosses and reflection aura.
                                I fully understand what your saying. But you must understand having a single ability as powerful as 'silance' that single handedly trumps any monster effect in the game and is not even considered a crowd control move but it gives more control than any other move.... as a result enables broken build designs like pure dps builds that then pass trial 1000 with ease.
                                The devs try to stop us getting so high in trials and nerf the mage many times making it a shadow of its former glory and less fun to play but in reality if they just nerfed maggie then the balancing problem would basically be fixed in 1 little tweek.
                                IF maggie was nerfed it would be very hard to lock down bosses perminantly and then in turn you would need to add toughness into your builds and this would make the game way more balanced across the classes.
                                It is poor game design having somthing way over powered that basacally forces everyone to use it or die.
                                ITS MAGE AND MINIONS NOT MAGE AND MAGGIE
                                Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                                The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                                HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Working...
                                X