Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 3 biggest issues in the game

Hi guys,
    I know these issues have been raised before but i thought i would re raise them...

1. Clicking on mobs but moving instead of attacking.
    THIS IS THE #1KILLER IN THE GAME
    How mamy times do i click on a mob but move into the mob and not attack...not to mention the mobs then agro and even if i move back i then have to dodge a hail of arrows that would never have fired if the stupid game reconised that clicking near a mob means i want to attack it.
    PLEASE FIX ITS VERY FRUSTRATING.

2. Its near impossible to change primary attacks on a phone. As i play with 2 thumbs because you have to hold the device you can never 2 click to use 2nd attack.
    This greatly reduces build diversity. I used to swap skills around in trials but now we cant even swap primary and secondary attacks over.
    PLEASE GIVE US A TOGGLE BUTTON THAT ROTATES PRIMARY OR SECONDARY ATTACKS.

3. Maggie....i hate maggie. make her silance count towards a mobs cc meter. There is no skill to using silance but it shuts down 90% of the game and reduces build diversity. Make us have to time silance not just spam it.
    Last edited by Led; 08-16-2017, 09:06 PM.
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

I absolutly agree with all 3 issues
    But
    This game is so easy. You dont need big playing skills, lots time its just about good equipment and big CL. (Specialy warrior, .. mage and BH are better on it)
    So this little issues making this game little bit hardener and bringing little bit more fun
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. .. I told him: You can.

Comment

Nothing fun about maggie locking down a boss removing all skill from the fight.
      Nothing fun about running from elban on a BH then turning to fight when you have made distance only to run into him when you click to attack
      Nothing fun about not being able to change attacks....
      The game is not easy on high trials when any 1 mistake is instant death and there are these issues in the game
      Last edited by Led; 08-16-2017, 09:07 PM.
      Led

The needer of Nerfs,
      The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
      HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Ye ye..
        At first I wrote, that i agree with you absolutly.

My post was more sarcastically like real.
        Something like, life is so hard, thats why life is so nice

And Fact is, that I missing more player skills in game.
        In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. .. I told him: You can.

Comment

Also a stash size increase would be pretty awesome...LED I thought i was just misclicking when I kamikaze'd into bosses heh.

Comment

Oh yes, i absolutely agree with Led! This running into mobs and then standing there stupid is the main reason i stopped playing my mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
              How mamy times do i click on a mob but move into the mob and not attack...not to mention the mobs then agro and even if i move back i then have to dodge a hail of arrows that would never have fired if the stupid game reconised that clicking near a mob means i want to attack it.
              Signed. That's THE reason I don't play mage and BH much. 4 out of 5 deaths in trials this is the reason I die.

Please at least increase the size of the hitbox on trial bosses.

ROYE SEYA GORA 5745 - XP warrior: Nuvo - CL 1200 Oct. 2017

Comment

I play using my first and middle finger and even then I still experience the game not recognizing​ the difference.

I agree with your other two as well.

*I played for months before I got Maggie. It really took the skill out. My first time through I was impressed by how you didn't just beserker your way through bosses. I personally love boss mechanics like that.*
                Last edited by 1337_Derp; 08-16-2017, 09:21 AM.
                There are two secrets to success:

1. Never reveal everything you know.

Comment

Hi guys,
                  I know these issues have been raised before but i thought i would re raise them...

2. Its near impossible to change primary attacks on a phone. As i play with 2 thumbs because you have to hold the device you can never 2 click to use 2nd attack.
                  This greatly reduces build diversity. I used to swap skills around in trials but now we cant even swap primary and secondary attacks over.

3. Maggie....i hate maggie. make her silance count towards a mobs cc meter. There is no skill to using silance but it shuts down 90% of the game and reduces build diversity. Make us have to time silance not just spam it.
                  Thanks dude for raising it here. I vote for all three, in the same order.
                  Last edited by vo1d; 08-16-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I've died plenty with this one... LOL...

Maybe they can do a sign to swap attack... only one finger used... tap to attack... do sign and it will swap and continue attack with secondary attack... do sign again and it will swap back...
                    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                    Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
                    Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Thinking about this I want to add one point.

4. Do something about Blade Flurry. It's basically not useable because half the time we try to click it, our character runs away to the top right because we missed the icon. So I never use it.. (Apart from the fact that the minimap covers part of the icon sometimes)

ROYE SEYA GORA 5745 - XP warrior: Nuvo - CL 1200 Oct. 2017

Comment

Hi guys,

1. I don't play on PC and can't say anything.
                        2. Maybe it sounds strange, but it is convenient for me to use the current control system.
                        3. While we are playing solo, against mobs .... Talking about different builds is absurd ....
                        Give us the multiplayer!!!!
                        King of Android play
                        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

1. Isn't platform related, happens to me on both phone and PC. The hit boxes are too small - especially for bosses.
                          2. Absolutely agree. I tend use 2nd attack way less than I want to, because it's to inconvenient to tap. Although I have a similar problem with the last companion ability(M), which usually stays unused. < isn't used yet and would be better in my opinion.
                          3. That's only concerning build diversity against bosses like Dyoma said. While I dislike Maggie being that mandatory in some fights, I'm pretty sure there won't be companions in MP.
                          MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Originally posted by icaros View Post
                            Thinking about this I want to add one point.

4. Do something about Blade Flurry. It's basically not useable because half the time we try to click it, our character runs away to the top right because we missed the icon. So I never use it.. (Apart from the fact that the minimap covers part of the icon sometimes)
                            Yes! I'd like to use this feature too. I've only used it 6 or 8 times because of this. It usually does more harm than good.

Also +1 to the primary attack toggle and replacing "M" with "<".
                            Cerberus
                            SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Originally posted by heyjude1971 View Post
                              Also +1 to the primary attack toggle and replacing "M" with "<".
                              +1 too, but since "<" is kind of "reserved" to the player skills (>, ^ and V, just missing the other <), I would vote to change "M" into "N" (one less inflection, plus its a sideways-Z, so in line with other minion gestures).

I hold my phone with one hand and tap with the other, so I don't generally experience Led's #2 issue. That said, I agree 200% with #1! Frustrating as hell. I understand the rationale was probably that sometimes you want to GTFO from a mob rather than attack it, and it's hard to distinguish cases. But maybe a simple solution would be to use the single-direction swipe as a "mandatory move to swipe endpoint" (GTFO), and make the single-screen-tap recognition assume you want to attack instead.

As to switching attacks, I think again that a single up/down swipe next to the attack icons (to their LEFT, or on top of them) could safely toggle them without confusion. That same gesture next to your skill icons could be used (maybe later) to toggle skills and have 6 active skills organized as two sets (swipe to the left or on top of the skill icons to toggle). More skills = more choice = more fun (and also more gems to unlock them ).

As to Blade Flurry, I had suggested in the past that this be activated by double-tapping an enemy while the icon is active (double-two-finger-tapping for the secondary attack, if it matters). Such would direct the Flurry's attacks at the tapped enemy (rather than randomly), moving to the *nearest other enemy* only if the original target was killed. After Flurry ended, it would resume attacking its latest target.

Comment

Working...
                              X