Offline play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offline play

I strongly feel that crafting, quests etc should work offline. Especially with the amount of server issues lately. I can't be the only one that thinks this.
    COZO XUPA WEMO 1664

twitch.tv/JayBirdFTW

People will change the date on their phone and cheat the system. Over the past year and a half the server went down 4 times at most.

Comment

Originally posted by JayBirdFTW View Post
      I can't be the only one that thinks this.
      How sure are you of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
        People will change the date on their phone and cheat the system. Over the past year and a half the server went down 4 times at most.
        Reviewing emails and such, I can only recall 3 times in the last 2 years. I may be wrong though.

Comment

Regardless, i still think it should work offline. I don't have much allowed data per month, so i can't have my data on all the time. And with how long it takes to upgrade abilities once they are higher level i have to keep it switched on longer and longer.
          COZO XUPA WEMO 1664

twitch.tv/JayBirdFTW

Comment

JayBirdFTW : a note on upgrading abilities: you have to be online to START the upgrade, and you have to go online after the corresponding amount of time elapses to "collect" your upgrade. But you don't have to remain online DURING the upgrade.

As long as you are online when you start it (so that the counter is initiated on the game server), it will count time from that point, whether you go offline later on or not. Same goes for crafting.

Comment

Working...
            X