Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a balance decision behind why gold, gemstones, items etc drop on the ground before being looted? If it all flys to you at the end anyways, the only thing I can think of would be forcing people to slow down before doing partial runs... Which is annoying but I get it if that's what you're going for. If not, maybe consider mobs loot going straight to the inventory unless it is full?

I get what you're saying, but not everybody wants to pick up everything.

Comment

Sry to use the threat for asking but its kinda related, i've done some runs(trials) that hadnt gave me enough enemies to reach boss, is that intentionaly done or just a glitch? Cuz if its intentional i agree with the thread sugestion, i've lost a considerable amount of gems cuz of that since it was faster to leave and start over than run around picking the loot.
      CL 195 Vash(Bounty Hunter): VEPU LUSO FEKI 2868

Comment

Trials not having enough monsters is a bug that is being worked on.
        Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

Originally posted by Cmptrwhz View Post
          Trials not having enough monsters is a bug that is being worked on.
          They know how to fix it but it's low priority, since we'd rather get mp or fourth act or other things

Comment

On the original issue, could we speed up the rate at which end of level chests drop their contents? Since the speed up of loot flying to you I often find myself still waiting for the end level chest to empty itself after all the loot from the level has flown to me.

Comment

Working...
            X