Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maggie running too close to enemies

Hi,
    first of all, the game is tits, love it, and it gets better with every update which is not seen often - great job!
    One issue I see: Maggie is usually running straight into enemies and spends most of the fight like 1-2 meters from them (if there is more then in the middle of them), which does not make much sense for a healer. Healers should stay back and heal since they are pretty fragile and their role is supportive, not raging into enemies like crazy. I noticed this is because of their extremely short attack range. So my suggestion: either make their range larger (ideally same as players) or make their AI more defensive and let them attack only when enemies get too close to player.
    Thanks for your time!
    Irma

+1
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

+1
      WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

While i agree with your suggestion learn to play around the bad ai.
        For example you know maggie will run in and stand in a certian spot. You can use maggie to take that arrow for you and die (if your on BH you then stealth and res maggie) or you can run to the side. The mobs never fight maggie and maggie dies from random arrows. if you dierct mobs at you and away from maggie you can keep her alive. this give you options on how to play. I have got used to it and now like maggie stand at the frount....she saves me so many deaths.
        Led

The needer of Nerfs,
        The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
        HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Working...
        X