Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: New type of boss for trials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: New type of boss for trials...

Since there's news about a PvP coming up soon... why not add a new type of boss for trials... the new type of boss should be able to use something like our hero's character skills... some can use skills like a mage... warrior skills and BH skills etc... and it should act like a real player so we can fight it in trials and treat it as a practice before we go and fight in PvP... there are some players who don't play the PvP... this way they can fight like a PvP without having to play the actual PvP...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
    Join my Discord gaming server...

I like that idea. Although it's probably impossible to make them behave like a real player.
    I'd even suggest 3-4 different builds for each of those bosses:
    Mage bosses for example:
    They'd have no passive skills, primary attack and 2 secondary attacks. All have low HP and high damage:
    1. Fire Mage: Attacks with Fireball, skills are Immolate and Death From Above
    This one is somewhat AoE focused. Watch your minions!
    2. Arcane Mage: Attacks with Arcane Bolt, skills are Time Warp(limited area) and Arcane Deflection
    This one packs quite the punch with his fast primary. Especially, if it's boosted by Time Warp.
    3. Lightning Mage: Attacks with Lightning Arc, skills are Singularity and Blink
    Fairly weak, but difficult to get close to him. He will always hit with his lightning attacks.
    4. FrostyMcFrostface: Attacks with Frostbolt, skills are Blizzard(or Frost Nova?) and Frost Beam
    Obviously trying to slow down. A lot. Devastating, if he hits a frozen target with a spell.

For BH and Warrior there could be different bosses as well.
    MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post
      I like that idea. Although it's probably impossible to make them behave like a real player.
      I'd even suggest 3-4 different builds for each of those bosses:
      Mage bosses for example:
      They'd have no passive skills, primary attack and 2 secondary attacks. All have low HP and high damage:
      1. Fire Mage: Attacks with Fireball, skills are Immolate and Death From Above
      This one is somewhat AoE focused. Watch your minions!
      2. Arcane Mage: Attacks with Arcane Bolt, skills are Time Warp(limited area) and Arcane Deflection
      This one packs quite the punch with his fast primary. Especially, if it's boosted by Time Warp.
      3. Lightning Mage: Attacks with Lightning Arc, skills are Singularity and Blink
      Fairly weak, but difficult to get close to him. He will always hit with his lightning attacks.
      4. FrostyMcFrostface: Attacks with Frostbolt, skills are Blizzard(or Frost Nova?) and Frost Beam
      Obviously trying to slow down. A lot. Devastating, if he hits a frozen target with a spell.

For BH and Warrior there could be different bosses as well.
      I like it! LOL...

I was thinking that this new type of bosses would serve as a brake for players from advancing too fast to a higher level trials... they could make it like a special trial for every 100 level or so...

For example we start at trial level 100... I'm talking about trial with level 100 enemies not the trial number... for every 100 level we will encounter the new type of boss... unlike any other trial where we can abandon and restart the same trial if we can't defeat the boss so that after abandon and restart we can get a new boss... with this special trial even if we abandon and restart we will only get the new bosses that's randomly chosen between the 3 types every time we play this trial... you can't skip this trial if you want to advance above that... right now some trial can be skipped... for example if we play trial level 98 and win it could skip and open up a new trial level 101 or 102... with this special trial in place you can't skip it... you have to pass the trial level 100 to advance above.. this is the brake from advancing too fast that I was talking about...

And furthermore... maybe we could make so that the new boss strength has a fixed ratio for this special trials... like we start at level 100... at level 100 the new boss will have the strength of 50% of the player's CL power... and it will increment a 5% every 100 level... so something like this...

Trial level 100 = 50% of the player's CL power...
      Trial level 200 = 55% of the player's CL power...
      Trial level 300 = 60% of the player's CL power...
      Trial level 1100 = 100% of the player's CL power...
      Trial level 1200 = 105% of the player's CL power...
      Trial level 1300 = 110% of the player's CL power...

and so on...

So... even if a player that has a CL 1000 play the trial level 100... the new boss will have the power of 500 CL power base on the player's CL... so this special trial bosses is based on the players strength not from level base strength...

and only IF this is implemented... LOL...

if the player are already on the 1000+ trial level... it will disable access to the trials above 100... so the player has to redo the trial level 100 and defeat the new boss to unlock the trial above level 100... after the player defeated the new boss from level 100... it will open the trial level 101-199 since the player already open this trial level previously and the next brake is at trial level 200... so the player has to redo the trial level 200 to open the trial above and so on...

GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
      Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
      Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Or we could just have asynchronous PvP (which is where an AI plays with real heroes)...

Comment

Any idea what direction pvp is going. Example is it just a free for all like the 1st video or is it going to have teams and an objective. I would love a mini game like capture the flag that required some teamwork...even if it is only 3v3 or 4v4
          Led

The needer of Nerfs,
          The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
          HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I have no idea what DP has in mind in that regard.

Comment

My guess is Act 4: new bosses.
              HAME POPU QAHA 0909

Comment

Originally posted by c0mad0r View Post
                My guess is Act 4: new bosses.
                Quiet, Fizzgig.
                VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Working...
                X