New class will be added soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New class will be added soon?

Hello, short question to devs. Will you add another hero class soon? I wanna buy 4th and 5th hero slot but if new class will arrive I don't want to delete dupe hero (cause of wasting gems invested and time).

Within the next month the new dev they just got should give us more details. They do plan on adding another class but probably not for a while.

Comment

Isn't it only 50 gems or so to delete? Start a new one, get him to quests, and you'll cover it in 3 days.
      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

So it's not recommended to invest any gem to 4th and 5th hero? Yop. It's cost 50g.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacold View Post
          So it's not recommended to invest any gem to 4th and 5th hero? Yop. It's cost 50g.
          I do recommend opening them. As soon as you get them to Level 11 they'll start earning daily quests (earning 20 gems per day).
          We don't know yet when another class may be added.

Personally, I'm hoping for more than 5 slots at some point, but that's just my wishful thinking.

If they add a new class, like abc said, it's not difficult to get a new hero to Level 70 quickly if you decide to replace one.
          Cerberus
          SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Ok. Thanks for replies. So I gonna make them gemfarmers without buying any unlockable feature.

Comment

New class must be an Archer/Ranger and an Assassin/Rogue class.
              HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Originally posted by rryap123 View Post
                New class must be an Archer/Ranger...
                The BH fills that void.

Comment

If co-op comes...
                  Please consider a Bard class?
                  Buffs Co-Heros/ puts monsters to sleep AOE (Gorgona's sleep)... Taming pet Lava crawlers as Steed!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Night Lyrical (Songs).jpg Views:	1 Size:	48.8 KB ID:	64687
                  ~Night Lyrical (Neutral-Good: Bard, Friend to All)

~~could be nice...
                  Last edited by Nightlyric; 09-11-2017, 03:41 PM.
                  Self-cleaning Bunny...
                  If my post don't make me smile on re-read...
                  *poof!*~~ It's gone... (In my mouth it goes!)
                  ~om~nom~nom~nom...
                  Making the world a funny place~ one bunny-pellet at a time~

Comment

The new class should be a summoner which could sommon some weak warriors to fight for it or make its enemies come in its influence and it would look like the lich
                    SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

Honestly, I don't see the potential of a Summoner/Necromancer in Eternium. It would be a huge pain in the a** designing a class, which usually requires a bunch of active abilities, to perform at least equally good than the preexistent classes and with the constraint of 3 active abilities.

Comment

Im hoping for a thief who can not only back stab for insane amounts of crit damage, but who can also pick locks on treasure chests enabling him/her to steal Legendary items without having to pay the current insanely high gem price

Comment

Originally posted by QuickBen View Post
                          Im hoping for a thief who can not only back stab for insane amounts of crit damage, but who can also pick locks on treasure chests enabling him/her to steal Legendary items without having to pay the current insanely high gem price
                          Do people still bother about those?

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Do people still bother about those?
                            I doubt it. I opened one the first day I played the game, but none since. However, chests would become an interesting feature if the contents could be stolen, or at least viewed...

Comment

Working...
                            X