Forge named Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forge named Items

The thought came to my mind while replying another post, is this a good idea?

3 Deidre's resolves = 1 new Deidre's resolve with random stats / base damage / special effect percentage

3 integralas mantles = 1 new integralas mantle

and so forth
    For Gold And Glory

It's been discussed in the past that we will eventually have an ingredient-based crafting system. Disassemble or disenchant set or named items to get unique ingredients used to craft new set or named items.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
      It's been discussed in the past that we will eventually have an ingredient-based crafting system. Disassemble or disenchant set or named items to get unique ingredients used to craft new set or named items.
      That's great! thereby people will be more motivated to play dungeons and high lvl trials rather than TBD/COW.

maybe you can add an additional Level of Difficulty beyond the legendary that requires dungeons keys, in which "unique ingredients" are dropped more often. this can be done by just drastically increase the power of the mobs, doing this also make the most of existing maps
      Last edited by 123Klutz; 09-15-2017, 03:36 AM.
      For Gold And Glory

Comment

I would like to see legendary scale in difficulty with your CL to prevent it becomming obsolete.
        Led

The needer of Nerfs,
        The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
        HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
          I would like to see legendary scale in difficulty with your CL to prevent it becomming obsolete.
          Yes.

I would much rather play map where they scale to me, AND I'd like the experience for it. That will let me play any mao, always be challenged, and feel lile I'm being rewarded appropriately (in XP).
          VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Working...
          X