Gold Exchange&Magic Number 20!&Inventory Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Exchange&Magic Number 20!&Inventory Space

I think there should be balance between gemstones and gold. While i am farming for gemstones i get loads of gold that has no purpose to use. There must be sth spendable for gold. Maybe devs can put a gold to gem like the gem to gold exchange. Another problem its really ridiculous amount 40 gem to 1000 gold these values should be arranged too.Sorry for poor english. Have an expy game

Idk if the issue mentioned

Comment

Yes, generally, the accumulation of gold (and exhaustion of options to spend it) is discussed fairly frequently. Just get used to it. You'll need a few millions (up to about 10 million if you're really perfectionist) when you wish to craft perfect jewelry, but from there on it's just an evergrowing pile of .... sugar.

Comment

Gold is still useful at end game when it comes to crafting different jewelry sets for different builds and obtaining the "perfect" stats for them. There are still a lot of jewelry stat combinations that can be explored, more so with the planned release of new stats. However, you will exhaust your gemstones stockpile and stash space doing this. So, if there will be any enhancements in the future, I hope it's more inventory space first (this Beta includes 100% drop rate of gemstones on Trial bosses already).
        HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

For the gemstones i have another suggestion that in current game only rough and common gemstones are collectable. I think some teardrop,radiant,trillion,brilliant drops should be added as a diversity. Idk maybe it will be surprising and more fun for the game. I agree with inventory problem but i just cant understand the number 20 limit if devs make it 999 or sth like that there will be no problem for gem stocking(i have no idea in programming or software things so idk if it is possible). Sorry for poor english
          Last edited by MANGAL; 09-28-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

And idk why the devs put some inventory pages and bag spaces to characters it is so annoying to have very restricted area. For the character bag there is only one page of inventory it should be more i think.These issues are essential for the game And i am a little bit disappointed only players but devs replies
            Last edited by MANGAL; 09-28-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I will up this topic until i get a logical answer about inventory space and the number 20

Comment

I need answer devs pls

Comment

Everything you have posted (even the addition of higher grade gemstones to drops) has been discussed in the past. The devs do read the posts, but if you lack the patience for an answer that's just too bad for you.

Comment

Inventory space and stockpile of20 is an essential and basics of the game. I have seen 2 updates and 1 big update is coming but nothing is mentioned about both. They should handle these issues before handling other things less important. Thats not my bad too impatience i dont accept sorry

Comment

This is a suggestion, It does not require a dev response.
                      Originally posted by MANGAL View Post
                      Inventory space and stockpile of20 is an essential and basics of the game. I have seen 2 updates and 1 big update is coming but nothing is mentioned about both. They should handle these issues before handling other things less important. Thats not my bad too impatience i dont accept sorry
                      Suggestions are "less important" than new features already planned and bug fixes.

Comment

Still i get no answer but ty at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                          This is a suggestion, It does not require a dev response.

Suggestions are "less important" than new features already planned and bug fixes.
                          Travis answered your question. As with many games, limited inventory space is not a hinderance, but an opportunity to determine what is actually necessary to one's game play!
                          WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

There is difference between limited and too limited.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGAL View Post
                              There is difference between limited and too limited.
                              That's a matter of perspective. Led said not long ago (yesterday I believe) that he doesn't feel the space is so limited, and he has been around for a looooong time. Maybe you are involuntarily falling into a squalor/Diogenes syndrome. Just stick to what is or might be really useful (trifecta or better) and discard the rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X