No announcement yet.

Gold Exchange&Magic Number 20!&Inventory Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a 1 month player newby(cl470). I dont know what is really needed in my inventory. You are right about it, but Could u just explain me the logic of number 20 for the gemstones and then i will not ask anymore thing about inventory. My purpose is having a comfortable game playing for all not to have meaningless and bothering discussion.

Comment

The logic is simple. The designers liked the idea of 20 Gemstones to a stack, so that's what they made it.

Comment

Thats really rude way. That cant be an answer that designer wanted in a such way. That makes player nothing. For offline games it can be right but for online games that are updating you just cant answer devs wanted number 20. Thats really absurd if stack number 20 is not enough devs should change it if they dont, they should explain logic of number 20 they just cant say i wanted in a such way

Comment

Originally posted by MANGAL View Post
          Thats really rude way. That cant be an answer that designer wanted in a such way. That makes player nothing. For offline games it can be right but for online games that are updating you just cant answer devs wanted number 20. Thats really absurd if stack number 20 is not enough devs should change it if they dont, they should explain logic of number 20 they just cant say i wanted in a such way
          I am not sure about logic but maybe there is one factor for all items you can stack. So if they will change it we will be able to stack more keys for Misty Island. I think just they didn't want it in the past to get to much keys so they lock it at number 20. But it's just a shot I am not dev I usually when playing other games have some lock in 99 because of text field size or any other reason.

Comment

They just can explain in that way but the answer is "we wanted like this thats all"

Comment

The answer to the meaning of life is..... 20.
              HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Working...
              X