Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New gold sink and also removing some crafting frustration

A simple new idea.
    A wheel for perfect jewelry crafting. Player select the type and %/stat they desire and the wheel spins until the said jewelry show up or run out of gold. This removes a huge amount of drudgery when trying to craft that perfect jewelry piece. But this is also more costly as you will skip over other "perfect stat" jewelry in the process. Essentially wasting gold. Let us trade gold for faster jewelry crafting. This isn't pay to win as player still need to grind for that gold to begin with. But sure as heck remove some crafting misery. I for one have been crafting for that 60% cd ring for a good week now with no luck.

Also a quick suggestion on lvl70 crafting time. Can we do 23hr instead of the current 24hr? This will allow players to better manage the schedule and start crafting around the same time everyday instead of seeing the start time slowly slip etc.

everyone like this idea please.
    GAQO KITO REZO 1934

I certainly like the 23hour craft time idea
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Arionthe View Post
      A simple new idea.
      I for one have been crafting for that 60% cd ring for a good week now with no luck.
      Apparently, the Law Of Attraction does not apply to jewelry crafting. The more you want a specific stat to appear, to lesser it will do. Think of a different stat and you will see the other ones come up more often. This is just a superstition though.
      HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

They could redo the jewelry in the form of the reforge. Pay your gold, and it displays 3 options, select the one you want or spin again. Spin again would be equal to "cost to create" - "value of selling". This way we wouldn't have to make 30 rings, check each one individually, move the 'good' ones, sell the bad ones, play the inventory shuffle, and repeat.

Comment

Working...
        X