For Gold And Glory

Originally posted by 123Klutz View Post
    How about this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BLADE FLURRY.png
Views:	325
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	69573
    nice... and if we didn't use it, it should be stacked and the next trigger will add more stack and so on... unless it is auto execute then all is good...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
    Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

nice... and if we didn't use it, it should be stacked and the next trigger will add more stack and so on... unless it is auto execute then all is good...
      you probably don't want it auto when bosses are casting skills
      For Gold And Glory

Comment

Right, it shouldn't be auto. For auto it would have to work differently ("instant" damage, no animation or single-flashing-whirls short animation). AND it badly needs buffed up damage and improved targeting.

I liked this gesture idea, but the "<" should, IMHO, be alloted to a 4th skill. I think that double-tapping an enemy while the icon is active would be a better option. Worst that could happen is you miss the double-tap (or it gets misinterpreted) and don't Flurry but keep attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
          Right, it shouldn't be auto. For auto it would have to work differently ("instant" damage, no animation or single-flashing-whirls short animation). AND it badly needs buffed up damage and improved targeting.

I liked this gesture idea, but the "<" should, IMHO, be alloted to a 4th skill. I think that double-tapping an enemy while the icon is active would be a better option. Worst that could happen is you miss the double-tap (or it gets misinterpreted) and don't Flurry but keep attacking.
          I use Blade Flurry to slow time, removing the animation would nerf that. It's how I beat a bunch of trials since it moves you quickly around so you avoid arrows and you do more hits so you get more loh.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
            I use Blade Flurry to slow time, removing the animation would nerf that. It's how I beat a bunch of trials since it moves you quickly around so you avoid arrows and you do more hits so you get more loh.
            I do the very same thing! But for it to be an auto-proc, you would NOT want the slow-time -> it would have to be "instant".

Comment

I do the very same thing! But for it to be an auto-proc, you would NOT want the slow-time -> it would have to be "instant".
              Why would I not want slow time? Trials are time limited so any help with the timer is great.

Comment

Why would I not want slow time? Trials are time limited so any help with the timer is great.
                The timer does not slow, just as cooldowns do now slow but continue normally. Only mobs are slowed.

When you're struggling for life, it's a breath of air. When you're trying to maximize DPS to finish a boss within the timer, it would be a nuisance (if auto-proc'ed).

Comment

The timer does not slow, just as cooldowns do not slow but continue normally. Only mobs are slowed.
                  When you're struggling for life, it's a breath of air. When you're trying to maximize DPS to finish a boss within the timer, it would be a nuisance (if auto-proc'ed).
                  I'm pretty sure the timer does slow, it looks like it does to me, although maybe that's just my slow frame rate. I actually like using it especially by bosses.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the timer does slow, it looks like it does to me, although maybe that's just my slow frame rate. I actually like using it especially by bosses.
                    It didn't (that's why it helped with the cooldowns, which didn't slow either), but I'll have to recheck... could be something they "fixed" and kind of forgot in the release notes.

If it does slow the timer, it's quite universally useful, I agree. Even if the damage is not as impressive as it once was.

Comment

It didn't (that's why it helped with the cooldowns, which didn't slow either), but I'll have to recheck... could be something they "fixed" and kind of forgot in the release notes.

If it does slow the timer, it's quite universally useful, I agree. Even if the damage is not as impressive as it once was.
                      It is a big health potion indeed, very useful in some cases, for instance

- too many mobs pulled
                      - cancel the stun(it works sometimes, not always)
                      - teleport to the boss
                      - Magroth enraged
                      and so forth

cancling the animation would be a big nerf
                      Last edited by 123Klutz; 10-11-2017, 06:18 AM.
                      For Gold And Glory

Comment

I've rechecked and Flurry does NOT slow the trial timer.

Comment

Working...
                        X