Leds Last Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post

The duplicitous manner in which they handle class balancing is annoying, patch note updates but leaving out "silent" nerfs/"balancing" is just frustrating and idiotic on their part, it just causes disgruntlement.

They had the potential to make the boss fight so much more engaging (re utilising minions)and yet chose the dumbest route possible, whoever on the team that thinks constantly (and I mean constantly) having to disengage from the boss is a good fight mechanism needs to have a good hard look in the mirror. It would be bad enough if it was mixed in with some other mechanism but to have it as the sole way of managing the encounter is frankly retarded.

You could have had it as

round up clear normal mobs - standard fair

clear certain number go on to a varied mix of elite aura mobs in which you utilising your minions in various different ways (as opposed to having them their purely for their aura) to counter the aura abilities, reposition/freeze/silence/tank directional elite arrow fire, healers etc

You then go on to a Bosses, you utilising minions again to counter boss specials, you utilising minions to heal yourself or the other minions (tap their icon tap icon of whoever you want healing/shielded) to keep them in the game.
    This. 100 % agree. In the old days (as the game's name was Mage & MINIONS) I thought that they take their chance and integrate those companions more into gameplay and game mechanics (let the tank minion be a real tank for example; let Maggie/ eileen be real healers that can actually heal a significant amount of HP instead of standing first line in combat with subsequent death).

But they don't care about them; never did.

Extending game content by improving the status of all minions: equipping with special gear for minions, a skill tree for every type of minion (even if it was only an ordinary skill tree and only a few 'item slots' for every minion similar to d3 that would be enough imo).

Like mentioned before from others, all minions - except the ranger (before the beta, the exception had been Maggie)- live a lonely existence in Eternium. Nobody needs them.

The issue of 'underdeveloped companions' is only one of several issues the game has at the moment.

But instead of buffing/debuffing several skills all the time and introducing exp boosters, the devs could easily change that one......

NUCE SONI HUCU 7612

Comment

Most of the changes in the game are from the suggestions and feedback section (like the xp and currency boosters), so that's the proper place to vent your feelings, doing it here just makes you look grumpy. (This is addressed to anyone venting in this thread.)
      Last edited by Humus; 10-30-2017, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Once PVP became a future goal for this game it’s not a surprise that the playing field needed to be leveled, is it?. If PVP with a leaderboard became a main attraction to this game, who would want to play if it took months or years to gain enough CL to have a chance to compete for the top when the top spots are clogged with vets with 1000+ CL? Of course vets worked hard to earn their CL & probably spent real $ on the game too. Much respect to the vets in that regard, many of them have been leaders in the forums, very helpful, and solid ambassadors for MF. I too would be frustrated if I poured years into a game, became a top player & then watched newbs spend a fraction of the time to catch up to my characters. However, having a game to play at all is of real value, right? For the game to survive another several years, seems like there needed to be a plan to bring new players in & give them a real chance to compete, if PVP is one of the main goals for Eternium. I’m sticking around a little while longer to see if the Devs will release MP & PVP, and what it looks like. Til then I’ll login for daily gems & then go play something else so as not to get burned out.

Comment

Hi people. I have almost two years in the game and have seen a lot of different changes and updates. There is always something improving, and something is getting worse. As a veteran, I have the right to say that I fully support you guys. My good friend Andrey Dyoma even studied with me, and then he taught me. Together with him we have been helping hundreds Russian players for a long time to understand the game. I saw how much time and effort Andrey spent on achieving this result. And I'm sorry that now every pimply schoolboy can do it in a couple of weeks.
          And I'll say one more important thing that developers have not taken into account. Having typed now many new players, developers will receive a short-term result. Among these players will be the units of those who want to play this game for a long time. And the other players, having received a quick and easy result, just as quickly leave this game in search of a new one. This game already has enough fans, from which developers have enough money for food and other joys of life. I do not want such wonderful guys to leave the game. But I understand you perfectly. Let's hope that the developers will listen to the opinion of the team of veterans.
          Admin of the largest russian-speaking Eternium community (6000+ m.)
          Live dinosaur of M&M/Eternium. Only Android play almost 4 years.
          Community activity stopped !!!

Comment

I'm a veteran (546 days) and I fully support whatever the devs do, if I ever get bored of the game I'll just leave without ranting about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
              I'm a veteran (546 days) and I fully support whatever the devs do, if I ever get bored of the game I'll just leave without ranting about it.
              Ofc. Because you are low CL cuz you had to start again .
              I guess, if u would had CL 1800+, u will say another words.
              In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. .. I told him: You can.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                Ofc. Because you are low CL cuz you had to start again .
                I guess, if u would had CL 1800+, u will say another words.
                I'm back on my old account because red told me it isn't actually flagged

Comment

I'm back on my old account because red told me it isn't actually flagged
                  So gz
                  In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. .. I told him: You can.

Comment

Really don't see a problem. Before drilling was long and mindless. I think it is better now. True you really get fast cl rewards but I assume that was the way to engage middle cl players. Nothing wrong with even field. Back in arcade machine times it was all even field. Experience was the most important. Actually tbd remind me of 1943 bosses.... It is still hard to experiment with different gear because socketING is crazy expensive otherwise we could see different build. At some point one gets bored with the game, any game... unless playing against live opponents... so hopefully pvp is coming soon otherwise lot of people that now are hitting 1000 (I am 700) will soon get bored. .

Comment

I wish this was different...Led u were kinda an inspiration to myself....i was an old school aion player....5 years or 6....grinding... leveling up chars....and spending so many hours improving my skilll ....and afterall is whut matters...im here cause like u said ...there will be multiplayer soon....and it will be so different...believe me...i could woop so many players in an ungeraed char.....and they did the same..free to play..or kinda..theres isnt pay to win against skill...i intended to say more...but i wish you the best...to u and others that intend to leave....

Comment

I can understand the frustration of the vet. Players. Tho I think in the long run this is good for the game. With no change for the cl devs would have to make lots of content both for those at medium low cl and something else for ghe vets. With multiplayer coming it would be the top 10 players in their own legue and the rest doing someting else. Bet there will soon come a cap to the cl.
                        Have fun playing guys.

Comment

Led,
                          I'm a new player of 1 month and CL265. Want to thank you and the other vetrans for quality forum posts and guides.
                          I was never going to grind enough to play meaningfully with 'serious' 3yo players. I recognise your frustration and sympathise. Yet from my perspective this change gives me a reason to keep playing.
                          Whether you decide to stay or go I wish you all the best!

Comment

I like your posts in the forum but there is odles of irony in you trying to take the moral high ground...
                            Account deleted

Comment

Grrrr. Sad to see a long time player who is good at the game go away. More than a little saddening. Take care. FWIW, I did level 600 the old way, before getting changes. Some self satisfaction in that. Also have over 15,000,000 in gold. Right now grinding away levels with a mage rather than hitting the trials. My warrior sits idle with 1,200,000 toughness, but a weak weapon. Will see how this turns out.

Wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                                I like your posts in the forum but there is odles of irony in you trying to take the moral high ground...
                                Whats ironic?
                                Travis please move this to feedback and suggestions.
                                Infamous Maybe you're right that I would feel that way if I had 1800 cl, we will never know. I only have a little over 1000 cl.

Comment

Working...
                                X