No announcement yet.

Leds Last Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Led complains the game is p2w and it should never have ads. Well, I only play this game since it's free and doesn't need a monthly subscription. What do you think the ads are there for? Ads help to pay some of the server and employee costs. Other purchases help to make this game f2p aswell. Led is also a p2p player as he stated. Not sure how long he had the monthly subscription for, but let's assume 18 months (his total play time), that's 54k gems, 3k monthly more than a f2p player. There are individuals who chose not to, or can't afford to shell out money. If he really wants to be f2p and support the game - send a PayPal transaction instead of purchasing gems. Travis also stated that about 10% of the accounts are chosen to never have ads (chosen by partners) - maybe that's based on the country, as some users need a VPN (this should be changed to make it more fair). I've also talked about the grinding aspect previously, and things happen - the easy mode is also beta, so it's not set in stone.

tl;Dr Some points are irrelevant.
    Last edited by ShootBigBucks; 11-04-2017, 11:14 PM.
    https://www.youtube.com/shootbigbucks
    MIJA FOXI POWU 7631

Comment

I can't help myself to think this is more of a bitter whine than real feedback. The game is not pay to win, streamlining the game and providing quality of life services such as the boosters and reducing the grind does not mean to make the game less hardcore, which isn't.
      I love the trials as they are now, and it's an improvement in a good direction.
      Yes, game has room for improvement, but this is not EA, BLIZZARD or Bethesda... Not the same budget, nor same ideology.
      So we better chill out, enjoy the game if we like it, if not... Well, don't play it.

Comment

Working...
      X